18

The next morning

Sara's pov

I woke up to a sting still on my cheek I got up and looked into the bathroom mirror and Seen that it had formed a bruise. He was drunk he didn't mean it.

I put on some seats and a hoodie and go downstairs, I figured he'd be asleep but to my guess he was up in a business suit at the dining table drinking his coffee I go and grab me a water bottle and headed towards the room when. I heard his shoes clicking right behind me.

I hurried up but he was hot on my tail. As I try to close the door he stopped it with his foot and said.

"Let me in" in a aggressive tone.

"No you hit me" I said he let go and I slammed the door shut.

"I hit you?" He said in a sad tone.

"Yeah, you did you slapped me hard enough to leave a bruise shit head" I say leaning against the door.

"Look I'm sorry I had no idea, I must have  drunk to much" he says softly .

"Sorry my ass, I fucking hate and I want to leave this place you fucker, I fucking hate you I will never love you or like you" I say as yelled through the door.

"You don't want to make  me mad do you? He asks.

"So, your not going to do anything to me bastard" I say

"Alright, looks like I'm going to be late to work today" he says and disappears.

Few minutes later he Comes back I hear talking and someone kicks the door open and it's tim.

"Tim help me he hit me ,look!" I say pointing to my cheek.

"Sara come on" was all he says not Making eye contact.

Cameron pulls on my arm and I fall to the ground.

"Sara come on stop being Complicated" he says. As I was still on the floor.

"Fine! You wanna be like this, hell with it then!" He says as he takes a hand full of my hair and pulls me down the hall.

"Let me go you piece of shit! Your pulling my hair bastard ow! Stop it!"I yell and holding my hair as he pulls me down the hall to a room.

He throws me In and the room is dark and he turns it on and I see that he has chains and a table and whips, who is this guy?

"Get up!"he says through gritted teeth.

I do as told.

"Oh know you wanna listen" he says as he turns me over and pulls down my pants and shirt. So I left in my underwear and bra.

He then goes in the corner and picks up a Chain and chains me up to it and says. "Stand up and turn around"

"No!" I say

"Now!"He yells making me jump I do as told

I turn around and I hear his belt

He slaps the belt and it hits my back making me scream and yell then another, another one, and then he grabs another one and says turn around
I turn around he slaps me and hits me with the metal part of the belt on my legs then my,lastly my face.

After it felt an hour of him hitting me with a belt. He left .

I was on the ground bleeding and crying I couldn't even sit down right because he hit me so hard that my whole body was stinging and bloody.

I cried and tim came in and picked me up and put me in a tub and runned the water and left me.

I sat in the tub for an hour and finally taking off the rest of clothing I had and took a shower.

I got out and seen my body it was red and had alot of cuts and bruises started to form.

I cried even more and put clothes on and layed in bed. I wanna go home

I stared at the ground and I looked at the clock it read 12 midnight. I've been here starring at the ground for 8 hours.

I get up and go to the bathroom and pee and walk put and see cameron coming upstairs while undoing his pants and his ty.

I go back into my room and get under the covers. He Comes in and sees me and says "get up" calmly .

I get up and stand .

"Take your clothes off" he says as he sits on my bed. "Wwhat" I stutter alittle. "I said take your clothes off" he said again more angrier .

I do as told and now was naked in front of him.

He motions me to come over I do as told "take my shirt off" he says. I do as told.He got up and took off his pants and boxers leaving him naked.

He leaned down on the bed and rolled on a condom, "please no please no, I'm begging you stop!" I yell and he didn't care he went Into me as I screamed at the top of my lungs he kept going and going until he was done.

He got up and put on his boxers and left leaving me alone feeling disgusted and crying because he took what was mine.

My virginity.

I looked at the sheets and it had blood I quickly got up and took off the sheets and layed on the floor with my knees up to my chest naked.