15

Cameron's pov

Today I get to come home to my Beautiful girl.

I get on my private jet and two flight attendant come ask if I would like anything to eat or drink.

"No thanks,Thanks though" I say. As I pull out some paperwork.

I look through some paperwork, when I get a phone call from tim.

"Hello?"

"Cameron, she's already dyed her hair, she wants to go outside to go for a run" he says.

"She runs?" I ask not knowing .

"Yes, she runs everyday, at 5 in the morning , she says she needs fresh air." He says. Well she has been in the house for a week.

"tell her to go to my gym" I say not wanting her to go out just yet.

"She doesn't, I've tried she just says no every time" he says frustrated.

"Fine! Only for 3 hours, I should be back soon I left CA 3 days early so I could work things out with her" I say.

"Yes sir" tim says.

"Keep an eye on her take all the guards and blend in" I say very quitly and slowly.

"Yes sir" he says again.

I hang up and continue my work.

I already have her room set and she has everything from her old house to ,y house I've already have the  runaway note done and we're set I can just fly in to Florida a week and take off and week to be with her.

I just hope she understands.