14

Sara's pov 

I wake up to people talking.

I look up and see people standing on each side of the bed looking at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell startling them

"Hi were Mr.Dallas designing team we've been told to come and get you some clothes. Is that okay?" She says.

"I have clothes" I say refer to my home.

"But this is under Mr.Dallas recommendations" she says leaving the room and going to god knows where.

"Okay can you leave so I can put my pants on" I ask

"Yeah" they said and left.

I get up from the bed and throw on my clothes and shoes and head downstairs to where the people are.

"Yeah she definitely needs some new clothes, did you see those ripped jeans and converse" I hear one of them say.

I like my clothes and my shoes I say as I look down at myself. Well I could use some new clothes.

"Okay we went shopping for you while you were sleeping, we left it in the closet in the room and shoes are there and tomorrow we'll bring your makeup and so on" they say.

"Okayyyy" I say as I put my messy hair into a pony tail.

They left and I looked for tim.

"Tim, why were they here for" I say as I sit on the love seat.

"Like they said under cameron recommendation" he says as he text something on his phone.

"Oh and Um by the way the guys went and got everything from your house like your clothes and toiletries,there in the room in the bathroom along with other things" tim says.

"Okay thanks, I'm go take a shower" realizing I haven't showered in like almost 2 days.

"Good you need it" Tim says.

"Really tim" I say looking at with a stink eye.

"Just kidding" he says laughing and going back to seriousness.

I go back to the room and I seen the clock it read 8:34 in the morning, thanks to people who woke me up this early.

I go into the bathroom and see all of my stuff I had home all in front of me on this huge grante bathroom sink.

I gather the stuff I need for to take a shower. I look in the bathroom it's huge as hell it could fit maybe 20 people or more.

I get into the shower and feel much better immediately when the water runs down my back. This feels amazing he has like 4 shower heads coming all in One making it look like a waterfall.

I get down with my shower and throw on some leggings and a oversized rocknroll shirt that had stevie wonders  on the back of it.

I brush my teeth and slide some socks considering it's kinda cold in the house. After that I go back downstairs to make breakfast but it was a
Ready done. I see the maid cleaning the dishes, she smiles at me and I return one back.

"Thank you" I say as I hold my plate up. "Your welcome" in a Latina voice.

I eat in silence she had cooked a meal that contained. Scrambled eggs bacon sausage and a bowl of mixed fruits.

After I got done eating I washed my plate and put it in the dish rack.

You know I never really finished looking around in the house. I go over to the other side of the house and up the flight of stairs and open a door to a full hard core gym.

"Omg! I think I just entered heaven " I say to myself. He has his own personal gym he had all sorts of things even a tread mills and weight sets and a lot more.

After admiring the things he had I went and Continued.

After I roamed a few rooms and weird other places I found the pool. And a real big one.

I then found a room full of junk like old pictures and old computers and I found a modeling picture of him I picked it up and oml he was looking fine as hell. What am I saying I'm supposed to hate him.

After looking around I went back to the main part of the house and watch t.v
While tim just stood there again looking like a statue.

"How old are you tim?"I ask

"35 " he says

"What!you don't look like it, you look like about 28 or 22" I say surprised.

"Well thank you" he says.

"Your welcome" I say and continue to watch t.v like a little kid.

"When do I get to go outside and enjoy the sun, I'm kind da getting bored of being inside?" I ask tim.

"Not unless cameron is here, I can't let you go anywhere" tim says.

"Ugh, omg I'm literally bored" I say in frustration.

"I just realized  that  today is Monday and I'm supposed to be at school so yeah the school is probably wondering where I'm at" I say

"Cameron took care of that" he says.

"Wait what! I have a boy at school who I like and and and friends also I have cheer what where an I going to go to school at?" I ask a ready freaking out.

"Like I school Cameron has it under control" he school aid as

I fall to my knees and start crying and say "he takes me away now he's making leave here with him now he takes away school, friends and cheer " I say to myself.

"Why do you hate him so much"  tim says.

"Why? Did you really just ask me that,because he took everything away and most of all cheer I had a scholarship for cheering at Florida gators university." I say to him as I got up and wiped my tears.

"Im going back to bed" I say as I get up and go upstairs and to the room I look at my self and say "you need to stop crying, he can't see how weak you are" I say and wipe my tears off.

"Sara?" I hear I slowly walk to the door and open it to see tim standing there with as bag.

"Whats this?"  Ask as tim hands me the bag and says.

"Your gonna hate him even more, he needs you to dye your hair, so when you go out nobody notices you, I talked to him about letting you out side" tim says.

"You talk to him?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am" he says

"Thank you" I say and close the door.

I walk back inside and look threw the bag

I pull out the box and pull out the dye bock go to the bathroom .

A half hour later I look in the mirror and didn't even recognize the reflection. Looking back at me.

My hair isn't blonde no more it a pitch black I dried it and went and lay down.

"How long am I gonna stay here?" I say to myself