2

*Sara's pov*

I wake up to the sun shining threw my windows. I sit up and stretch my legs and yawn, and slowly getting up to get ready for school.

I go to my bathroom and wash my face with face wash, brush my teeth, brush my hair.

"I think I'll curl my hair" I say to myself. "Ha, no I'll just put it up in a messy bun. I throw my head over and make my messy bun "perfect" I say.

I go to my vanity and do my makeup, Which consists of mascara and mac lip stick.

"Sara, don't be late again!" My mom says before slamming the house door shut.

(Outfit on top😊)

after I was done I looked at myself in my full body mirror. "Alright! I look good today" I say to myself once again.

Sprayed on some perfume "our moment" by One Direction

Grabbed my bag and headed down the hall to fix my coffee and my granola bar. "Fuck this I ain't got time" I say loudly, "I'll go to starbucks" I say as I open the door and headed to my car and left.

*at school*

"Heyyy" my friend ally says "girl, Tommy is like in love with you" she says
"What do you mean" I say as I drink my coffee. "I heard from the boys locker room that he has a huge crush on you!" Ally says tugging on my arm.

Tommy Sinch is a the guy everyone likes or has a crush on, his not my type.

"Not my type" I say back to ally "whaaat, girl is you sick or something, the boy is mighty fine" ally says fanning herself.

"I heard his having a party this weekend , we should go sara" ally says "I can't I have a dinner party" I say back to ally with a frown.

"Ugh! your lame" ally says "sorry, my mom asked me to go" I say to ally.
"It's cool, did she get a promotion or something" ally asks while we sit on a bench outside.

"No I think she said she got a new boss or something like that" I say as I finish my drink and threw it away.

The bell rings.

Me and ally have different classes from 1st to 3rd and the rest we have together.

I sit in my seat when the teacher announced that we have a new student.

"Class we have a new student" our teacher Ms. Peach says and pointing to a boy.

His not bad looking. His has ocean blue eyes  and brown hair with a tint of blonde in it. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, and a Nike shirt with white converses.

"His name is nash grier and his a senior" Ms. Peach says

"Find you a seat anywhere" she says.

He looks around the room and locks eyes with me and continues looking for a seat and finds one in the very back.

After he sat down I looked back slowly and he was looking right at me. I turned around fast and shifted in my seat.

He's cute.