Chapter 4

* Harriet's P.O.V*

I woke up early and went into my bathroom and had a shower. After the shower I did my makeup and hair and searched through my wardrobe for an outfit. Finally, I chose this, grabbed my phone and ran out the front door. Today I was actually going to go to the beach without almost getting run over. I pulled out my phone and checked my twitter. Four direct messages? hmm. I checked them all and but didn't reply. Suddenly, something hard hit me. I looked up to see Kian standing there. "Hahaha guess im saying sorry again. Sorry for walking into you beaut". I blushed and looked at the floor. His white teeth were being shown off in a huge grin. His eyes looked so relaxed and his layed-back personality shone brightly. "No this one was my fault. I wasnt looking where I was going so im sorry". I replied back to him. We both burst out laughing.

"Hey you want me to show you around town? I'm meeting my friend Sam today, I can introduce you to him if you want?" Kian asked me.

"I'm good thanks. I'm sure I can find my own way around. Thanks anyway." And with that I shone a smile at Kian and started walking. I can't believe I just said that! A boy like him offers to show you around you never say no. My thoughts were disturbed by footsteps coming up behind me.

"C'mon Harriet. It will be fun! Besides, this way you could meet new people. You don't know anyone else around here do you? Apart from your boyfriend that is." The smile on my face faded and a confused look formed. Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend? What is he on about?

"Boyfriend?" I asked him puzzled.

"Yeah. I saw you hug him the other day? I just assumed..." I cut him off "Oh that's my brother, not my boyfriend, how did you see me hug him?" I asked curiously. Then I remembered that I can see his room from my window and finished off the sentence with "oh actually don't worry. And OK, i'll come with you." I giggled. Another smile spread across Kians face and he pulled me into a hug.

"Come on then, I said I'd meet him on the beach." We walked to the beach together just talking and laughing. It was amazing how well me and him were getting along. He was so sweet. He told me all about his youtube channel and it sounded pretty cool. I had made my first friend.