Butterflies

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach I HATE PLANES! I get air sick.

"Are you okay?" Debyn asked

"No" I replied, "I think I'm just gonna sleep..."

I woke up a few hours later to someone punching my arm

"What the heck, Debyn?!" I said angrily.

"We are getting off, wake up, do you wanna see the boys," she said forcefully.

"Course!"I said, shocked, standing up to find my best friend laughing her head off.

You guys arrive at the hotel and hours later you are headed to the concert in a taxicab.

You guys can't believe what's happening. Once again you feel the butterflies set in.

Once you get there, you guys get drinks and concert tees, along with taking a picture by the red phone booth. You head to your seats and watch the opening act. Finally, One Direction is on stage. Niall looks so hot with his quiffy hair, and you notice he is looking at you while you are dancing around, and having the time of your life. Again, he's looking at you during You & I. You look over at Debyn but she's too busy, busy drooling over Louis. You notice something, Niall isn't being his normal self, it makes you sad, you wanna reach out for him and ask what's wrong. He's only inches away, but you don't wanna seem like a crazed fan.

You know it sounds wrong, but you wish Niall wasn't acting this way. You try your hardest to ignore it, and do your little pre-thought out dances, while the boys give a little giggle. You are saddened when the concert is over but then you remember, you are moments away from meeting them, and moments away from your life changing, forever