It All Began With Food

~Hannah's POV

I could tell he liked me. As soon as he got here he asked to sit next to me, he shared pizza with me and we laughed the whole night. It was amazing. He kept telling me sweet stuff complementing my outfit, my hair, my scent, my dimples, my eyes, everything. It was normal we could talk about anything. He was shocked when I asked him about his family, and how they were doing. He asked me about my family, and was saddened by response. He asked me about where I lived, and other things like that and we got to know each other better. Not that I needed to know anything else about him, I already knew everything. But I did know, I wanted to take things slow. It's hard being in a relationship with a popstar, let alone rushing into it. The hate, the drama, the paps, there's a lot to take in!

~Niall's POV

I knew I loved her from the moment I met her, but I knew if we did want to start a relationship we had to take things slow. I got to know her better, very well actually. Hannah Love, I loved the way it sounded. Hannah Horan sounded better though. The whole night all I could smell is her perfume. She smells so good, fruity like. Her hair, her eyes, her dimples, the way she dresses, her smile, her laugh it's all perfect. She can even cook! I already know she will get along with my family and they will love her, she already asked me how they were. It shocked me, but once I asked her about hers she said her only family was Debyn. Debyn wasn't family though she was just her best friend! I felt bad. She told me everything about her. And I knew that we were perfect for each other. And it all started with pizza!