Double Date

Hannah

I woke up at six to get ready for my gym date. I snuck out of bed quietly, to avoid waking Niall up. I heard movement and stopped, "Where are you going?" Niall asked. "I'm going to the gym with Grace," I said in a raspy morning voice. Niall smiled, "Oh, I wanna come!" "It's six a.m.-," I tried to say, but was interrupted by an Irish person. "I don't care I am coming," Niall said. "Some one is sassy in the mornings, I'm going to invite Harry then, so I can set going and Grace up," I replied. "Like a double date," Niall said questionably. "Yea...kinda," I said. I changed into shorts, a t-shirt, tennis shoes, and quickly threw my hair in pigtails while Niall got dressed, then ran to wake up Grace.

  "Wake up!" I yelled "Ugh no its to early," she responded half asleep. " Your the one that said you wanted to go play volleyball, wake up!" I said, jumping on her bed. "ITS TIME TO WAKE UP SO YOU GOTTA GET UP YOU GOTTA GET UP ITS TIME YO WAKE UP." I yelled. "It's time to wake up," Grace sang very off pitch. I sat on her bed laughing. "Get ready you have fifteen minutes!" I walk out of her room, and pulled out my phone. I send a test to Harry. "I'm setting my friend up with you. You will LOVE her I PROMISE, TRUST ME! Double date, Niall I, you and Grace. Volleyball, at the courts in forty five minutes. Trust me Haz xx~ H xx" I sent the message and went to get Niall. " C'mon babe, I have to get coffee before we go!" I walk into the kitchen and pour myself and Niall a cup of coffee, putting milk and sugar in both of them. "Here babe,"  said handing him his cup of coffee. "Thanks," he responded, smiling. "Grace! Let's go!" I said, walking out the door.

~At the gym~

Grace and I were jump in  the ball back and forth, waiting in Harry. She didn't know he was coming or he was late, but he was. After ten minutes of bumping the ball back and forth I saw a curly haired guy walk through the door. "Sory I'm late, the traffic is terrible," I heard his British accent say. "Haz," I said running over to him and hugging him. "This is Grace, Grace this is Harold," I said cheekily. "H-hi," Grace said. I laughed. "Ello babe," Harry said, and Grace smiled. "Babe c'mon Harry is hear let's play!" I yelled to Niall. "Coming love," He called getting up and walking over to me. "No babe your playing on Harry's side, Grace and I are partners!" I said, high-fiving Grace.

~After Volleyball

"Grace,let's go to the locker room and change before we leave," I said. "Mhmk," she replied. We got in the locker room and changed. "So, how'd it goooo?!" I asked "Good," she smiled. "We have a date...next Tuesday," she added. "Yayy!" I squealed.

~Niall's POV

"How'd it go mate," I asked Harry. "Great, we have a date next Tuesday," He smiled. "Good on you mate, you know this was a total setup," I questioned. "Yes,"  he laughed. "Hannah isn't good at hiding her excitment," he added. I laughed, nodding in agreement.

~Hannah's POV

We walked out of the locker room to find Niall and Harry chatting, I walked over and they stopped talking. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing babe, do you want to go eat?" Niall asked all of us. "Sure," Grace and Harry nodded at each other. We grabbed our stuff, and walked to the car. We got in our cars and headed out to eat. Nandos was to "formal" for our attire, so we choose McDonald's. Grace, Niall, and I got out of the car and went inside, waiting for Harry.

~Harry's POV

She was amazing. She was beautiful. It was set-up, but it was perfect. She did like Niall, but she liked me too. We were going on a date and that had to mean something. I was excited, and had everything planned out perfectly for Grace.