Normal Day in London

*Hannah's POV

I woke up early and fixed Niall and I some food. I felt much better then I had yesterday. I fixed bacon, eggs, jelly toast, French toast, waffles, tea and fresh squeezed Orange juice. Like I said, feeling much better. I brought the food into Niall, which immediately woke him up, guess plan B wasn't needed...damn. Niall and I had breakfast in bed, then I went and showered. I threw my hair in a messy bun, that looks a lot better then what it's name is. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, along with a blue button up. I pulled on a pair of knee high boots with a heel, and threw on my coat.

I walked out of the bedroom, seeing Niall had already gotten ready and was watching the telly. "Ever since I've moved her I've been so Britsh". My thoughts were somewhere else, when I felt a pair if warm arms, wrap around my torso. I smiled, as Niall gave me a light peck on the cheek. "It's cold out love, you might want to grab a coat," I said motioning toward a his coat. He threw on the coat and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door, and headed down the street.

We walked until we reached a Starbucks. "We are going in there if I have to drag you!" I yelled playfully at Niall.

Niall smirked at me, and stood as still as possible.

"Fine!" I protested, I wiggled my hand out of his grip and walked into the  place, by myself. I looked behind me to see Niall walking inside.

"That's what I thought," I said looking at him approvingly, "good puppy."

He laughed.

"I'm not a dog, I'm your fiance, and your my fiancee."

I giggled, and moved closer to him. We both didn't care about the tens of people that were in the local Starbucks, when we closed the gap between us and kissed, until we heard a high-pitched scream. Niall pulled away, me looking at him.

"Niall!Niall!Niall!" We could here the fans all around us. Niall knew I was highly claustrophobic, and I felt like I was about to pass out, the fans were closing in on us. Niall grabbed my hand.

"Back here!" I looked over to see the Starbucks worker, motioning for us to come behind the counter. Niall pulled me back there and we were led to what I assumed was the break room. It smelled of a mix of sweet perfume, strong cologne, mint gum, and coffee. "I'm so sorry, thank you so much!" Niall said to the Starbucks worker. I look at her. She looks vaguely familiar. I look at her name tag, Emmy. That's when I remember it.

"Let me get you guys some coffee," someone says, But I have no idea who. That's when I realize it was Emmy. Niall orders for me... white chocolate mocha frappuccino with raspberry. My favorite, I smile. He orders something for him too, but I don't quit fetch what he says. That's when she comes back.

"M-May I ask you a question," I stutter even though I didn't mean to.

"Yes, ma'am," she says.

"What's your last name?" I said looking up.

"Elder," she replied, simply.

"Emmy...Emmy Elder." I said looking at her again.

"Yes ma'am," she replied, smiling.

"My...I'm Hannah...Hannah Love," I smiled.

"Oh my God!," she said, walking over and hugging me, " I though I would never see you again after you moved away. When did you move here? Are you with him? That's Niall! Oh my god! Do you know where Grace is?," She asked excitedly throwing a thousand questions to me at once.

"I moved here about a year ago, Niall and I actually just got engaged the other night. Grace is actually here...with me, she's is seeing Harry," I said, happy that all my friends were together, "God Emmy, you have to her!"

We got our coffees, and Emmy took off for the rest of the day. We went shopping, and headed back after Grace got off work.

A/N: Sorry this sucks and its short, and sorry for the last namesake oops #sorrynotsorry you'll live!xx