Koutaliaphobia

*1 year later

*Niall and Hannah are at Maura' s for Christmas

Niall's POV

"Babe, come help me set the table !" I yelled. A few seconds later I see Hannah walk in. I was so excited she was here. This was the first time she had met my mum, and my family and I had a surprise of my own.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she said. She helped me put plates and silverware on the table. A few moments later my mum was putting delicious, Irish food on the table.

"It smells amazing Mrs.Horan," Hannah said.

"Thanks love," My mum said, setting down pie. My mum was loving Hannah and I was very happy.

We had all set down to eat, and my father had said the pray. I watched as Hannah got food. "This looks amazing," she said sweetly.

"Just wait till you taste it," I replied. She smiled in return. Hannah had begun eating her soup. I looked over and realized she was eating with a fork.

"That would be easier with a spoon, love," My mum had noticed her struggles as well.

"Erm...I can't use spoons I have Koutaliaphobia," she replied, clearly embarrassed.

"What is that?" I hear Denise ask.

"Uh it's a fear of spoons...," Hannah said blushing.

"No need to be embarrassed love, we all have our quirks," My mum said. We all do have our quirks. Hers was collecting every tooth that every fell out of my mouth.

We finished eating and everyone gathered, for what they thought would be a normal night of watching the telly. As everyone sat in their usual spots. I stood up.

"Hannah," I said shyly.

"Yes love?" She replied.

"Can you come help me with something?" I replied, quietly.

"Yea, sure," she said walking over to me. She was inches away from me and I began to get nervous. I got down on one knee and looked her in the eyes.

"Hannah, I know we have only been together for a year and a half...but I can't imagine being with anyone more suitable for me. You are a amazing, and have put up with me for nearly two years. I don't know who else I would say this to. I don't know any other thing I would rather ask you then, will you marry me?," I said the last phrase, pulling out a small ring box displaying the engagement ring I carefully choose, with no one in mind except her. She was perfect if she says no, I don't know how I'm going to continue. Suddenly my thoughts were enterpted, I look up to see Hannah with tears in her eyes.

"Yes! Niall of course yes!" She said smiling.

I slipped the ring in her finger, and hugged her, doping her around. I sat her down kissing her not caring if my family was their or not. I looked over at my mum who was smiling, and was obviously very happy with my actions. My father looked pleased, my brother looked happy as well. I looked at Denise, she had tears in her eyes and I knew I had done this all right. I walked over  to Denise, and picked up Theo. "Hey little guy." I said talking to him. He looked up at me smiling. "You are going to love your aunt," I said smiling at Hannah.

We opened our presents. Theo got a pair of Jordans that matched mine, they were from me. Hannah got a necklace from me and a turtle key chain that was some sort of joke between Denise and her. My mum loved her present from Hannah and I, and new kitchen set. I knew we should get it when Hannah mentioned the idea. My dad enjoyed the Rams football jersey we bought him. Greg liked the Rams blanket we got him, since he owned everything else. Denise laughed when she opened her present, seeing it was a dog collar. She continued to laugh, until I whistled and  little lab puppy came running into the living room.

We had a pretty great Christmas.

"When should I be expecting my next grankid," I here my mum ask.

I am shocked that she even said that, and I see Hannah blush.

"Mum..." I said shyly.

"It's ok Ni...hopefully soon...after the wedding," Hannah said looking over at me.

I nodded, knowing I wanted kids. After we were married that is. I knew Hannah was the one. Now she has to tell her friends, and I have to tell the lads. One more thing..we have to announce our engagement to the paps and public before there are any speculations. I wouldn't want us to be ruined, we are at a good place right now.

I smiled for no reason. I looked over at Hannah, then I looked at the time. "It's late we are gonna go to bed, we will see you in the morning." I stand up and Hannah and I walk to our room.

She kisses me when I shut the door, and we get ready for bed. Tomorrow, we will leave Mullingar and head home. I love it here so I hope we can come back. We lay down and for some reason, I don't sleep at all. I look over at Hannah who is sleeping peacefully, then at the alarm clock. 12:08 a.m. I feel Hannah move in her sleep.

"Are you awake?" She whispers.

"Yea, go back to bed." I say trying to stay quiet.

"No I had a dream..." She whispers back.

"Oh...I'm sorry love," I say, wrapping my arms around her.

She flips around, wrapping her arms around my torso, and yawns.

"Ni?" She says questionly.

"Yea love?"

"I love y-" she almost gets you out, but falls asleep in my arms.

I smile. "I know you do, I love you too." I whisper, pushing her hair back kissing her forehead. I then in my restless of nights, fall asleep too, with the girl I love the most, my future wife and mother of my children.