Hannah Love

Hi, I'm Hannah Love. I grew up in a small town not really having any friends. I love One Direction, Niall is my favorite. I'm currently 18, that makes Niall, 25. I mean we are seven years apart, but age is just a number, right?! My mom passed away when I was young, and my dad wasn't around, so I live with my best friend, Debyn. She has the biggest crush on Louis, it's kinda cute actually. Neither one of us knew what was about to happen to us, in the days following, and how much are lives were about to change.

It was 7 a.m. and the local radio station was having a contest. They were giving away front row One Direction tickets and backstage passes, as a package deal. OF COURSE we called in. We were the fifth callers, and guess what WE WON. I think that was the first time I heard Debyn scream, almost as loud as me. We were so excited! We immediately packed our bag, with the cutest clothes and accessories we could find, and booked the flight. Debyn writes a blog, and I dropped out of college (ikr) to pursue my singing career. So, we had money and used it wisely, when we weren't shopping or downloading the latest One Direction album. I also saved up, by teaching dance, and baby sitting.

The next day, was our flight, all the way to L.A., were we getting excited. We had everything packed and worked extra to save money. We would arrive in L.A. at about noon, eat, then head to the hotel. Then, we would prepare for the long night ahead of us.

(A/N:Will start uploading pictures of characters as they come along!:) xx)