Are We Gonna Fight?

Hannah's POV

I have had to put up with Amelia ever since I got into the dance academy. She has tripped me and also made me lose some of my best friends. I don't understand she is such a nice girl, most of the time. I try thinking where I could of saw Amelia before, and then I realize it.

Niall's POV

"Amelia, how have you been?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"I'm fine thanks." She replied.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Hannah asked.

"We knew each other," I answered, "Until she moved to Russia,wait why aren't you in Russia I thought the program was for a whole three years." I asked Amelia confused.

"Um, yea, it is, well it was un till I got kicked out." She said shyly.

"You got kicked out how?!" I asked, wanting to know everything.

"How do you know each other?!" Hannah explodes.

"We used to..." I barely get a sentence out before Hannah interrupts.

"Wait, your Amelia...Russett, Blonde hair, blue eyes," Hannah says, staring widely at Amelia. "Your Amelia Niall's ex....You bit-" Hannah doesn't even get  to call her any sort off name before Amelia lurches forward inches away from grabbing Hannah's hair.

I see Hannah's hands thrust out before her and realize she's not going to fight back, I jump in between them. "Stop!" I yell.

"Amelia didn't do anything," I say looking at Hannah, "But neither did Hannah!" I say looking at Amelia. I grab Hannah's hand, I see her grab her purse. I realize tons of people had been staring and paps had probably got all the pictures they need to run a nasty story on Hannah. Hannah, poor Hannah I feel bad for her. As I look at her I see shes looking over her shoulder at Amelia with a smirk that says "victory is mine" all over it. She leans over and kisses my cheek.

~Hannah's POV

*next day

Ok maybe I was a little drunk, but I hate Amelia. I am not jealous but she can't just think that he will just dump me and take her back, I know I have to do something. But what? Nandos, movies, or does it need to be something more. We need to talk. If he thinks I'm jealous our relationship is going to be over. I just hope the sooner Grace moves here the sooner I get out the sooner I get drunk the sooner I'm happy. I turn on my computer to blog.

New Blog Entry:

My best friend (besides Debyn and Louis) is moving to the U.K.

I can't wait I'm so excited. Her name is Grace Davis, and I already have plans to set her up on a date with a not so single Harry Styles, but his current girlfriend is a total no and he listens to me. Plus he's trying this new "just get around because your getting old and don't want to die alone having to marry a banana or slice of pizza phase" (even though I'm sure that would be fine with the fans lol) Anyways I better go for today love all the #Hiall shippers and extra love to all my #HaHawties out there Peace.Love.Giggles~Hannah Love xx :)