Give Me Love

You guys were out on your first date,you didn't know it was but it was. You guys ordered the exact same meal, which was funny cause Niall got A LOT.

"Are you gonna eat all of that," said Niall with wide eyes. Everyone always thought because of your smaller frame you couldn't eat like a man. You never knew why but you hated being called skinny. "Of course,"

you replied, "I'm starving." Niall smiled. You could tell you both were going to have a good time tonight.

You both cleared your plates, while Niall declared he was stuffed. "More than a teddy bear?" You half ask half giggle. Niall laughs and nods in response. "I want dessert," you stated. Niall looked at you. "Okay then what does Princess Hannah want?" He looks up from the menu to see you speechless. You grab a menu and look through it. "What about we go home and have some of the chocolate cake I made, double chocolate extra sprinkles!" You sound like a little kid demanding his birthday cake. "Sounds amazing especially since you made it" He gives you a wink and stands up pulling his wallet out of his back pocket.

~Hannah's POV

Wait is he getting his wallet. He doesn't have to do this. I have money. Does he think I need someone to pay for my everything, or is he just being nice? I see him smile at me and I don't know what to say. It's Niall Horan for gods sake! Just let him pay, or maybe that's selfish. "I can pay, I have money you know." Ugh you think, that sounded completely rude. "I know," he says, "But I always pay on a date." You see him walk over and pay. Date? Date, did Niall just call our little friendly dinner a...date?! I mean it would be totally fine if he did but you just want to make sure that you aren't dreaming. Oh no he's walking over here what am I suppose to say?! "Ready?" He asks. "Yep," you say pulling on your jacket and grabbing your purse. You walk out the front doors only to be surrounded by paps. Great. Paps, just what we need now my face is going to be all around the world labeled "Niall's mystery girl." Directioners are to be mad. All the Niall girls crushed and just when I think it can't get any worse...

~Niall's POV

Why do the paps ruin everything? I just told her this was a date, and it was going awesome till now! I can't think of anything else to do to keep Hannah safe, so I grab her hand and practically pull her to the car. I think I saw her smile but it doesn't matter right now. "Are you okay?" I ask once we get into the car that was a awaiting us. I forgot our hands were linked, her hands are so small and fit in mine perfectly. They are so smooth like velvet almost. "Yea, I just got hit on the shoulder and it kinda hurt," she said looking up at me. "I'm sorry about that, I honestly had no clue that would happen." I replied trying to hid my obvious anger with the paps and their non-stop invasion of mine and the lads privacy. She looked down at our hands and smiled. "Oh sorry," I said pulling away. "It's fine," she said putting a second hand over our already-entwined fingers, and laying her head on my shoulder. I smile and we stay like this until we pull up at her house. We get out and walk inside. Hannah leads me into the kitchen and gets out plates and cuts two pieces of cake, handing one to me and keeping the other for herself. I remember I'm not the one that drove her, and the car that just drove her probably has already drove off. "Um...I don't have a car to get back home," I said. "Its fine I'll let you crash her," she replies reaching over the island to mess up my hair. "Ah! Not the hair," I said, laughing. "Why?" she said pouting. "Cause it's all done nicely." I said laughing again. She began to laugh and then looked at me seriously. "Was tonight a date Niall?" She asked softly. I didn't know how to answer. Of course it was, to me, but what was it to her. "Of course, if you want it to be." She looked up at me, "Only if it was to you" she said. "Of course it was," I said hopping off of the stool and walking over too her." I hugged her, and she smiled and hugged me back.

~Hannah's POV

We just had our first date, our first pap encounter, our first hand hold, and our first hug. We aren't even a couple yet, officially. "I'm gonna go put some pajamas on," I said, breaking free of his hug and walking to my room. I opened my door, and all I could hear was the annoying ring tone set for my Twitter notifications. Already. I picked out some pajamas and changed then headed over to pick up my phone. I looked at it #Hiall was trending. How, that happened like ten minutes ago. Paps are fast. All of a sudden my DM's blew up. Hate. Cuss words flowing threw. I was none of these words, why we're they calling me this. I wonder if anyone else saw this. I pulled on my VS pink sweat pants and my pink Love crop top, and threw my hair into a high pony tail. I knew I shouldn't but I kept reading. I kept seeing the same words. I was being called get terrible things by people that didn't know me. I sank down to the ground and put my head in my hands. I kept reading. I began crying. I don't know how loud it was, but it was louse enough that moments later, Niall ran back there and was sitting by my side. "What's wrong princess?" he asked sadly. You shoved your phone at him and ran to the bathroom, locking it behind you.

Niall began reading all the nasty hate mail you were receiving. Seconds later you heard a faint knock on the bathroom door. "Princess please open, we can snuggle and watch movies and forget about them." You open the door and go into his arms. He hugs you tightly. " You can wear some of my sweatpants I have some bigger ones in the bottom drawer over there," you point in the direction of your very large dresser. He walks over and grabs a pair of non-girly sweat pants, and changes while you go into the kitchen and make snacks and pick out a movie. Niall comes out wearing sweat pants and no shirt. That's fair, you are wearing a crop top that completely reveals your belly button piercing, and the fact that your a dancer. You bring the snacks into the living room and grab the. "What movie is it, Niall asks. "Finding Nemo!" You reply sounding childish.