Hopes-Chlounter

Kate: first up is, Hunter!

Kate says looking at the piece of paper that she had just plucked from the hat. Hunter walked up to Phoebe who held the hat and pulled out a piece of paper. He opened the paper and looked at it, his smile disappeared.

Hunter: Chloe.

Hunter and Chloe had begun dating as of recently, so to hear that they had to compete against each other hurt.

Kate: you will have half an hour to practice your routines.

Everyone walked out of studio A, except Chloe and Hunter who just stood there looking at each other with sadness written all over their faces.

------------------

Chloe and Hunter practiced on separate sides of studio A until it became too hard.

Chloe: Hunter, what happens after we battle?

Chloe asks sitting on the bench.

Hunter: I don't know Chlo.

Hunter replies sitting next to Chloe and placing his arm around her.
They sat their for a few minutes. No words, just comfort.

------------------

Phoebe: Hunter, you're up first.

Hunter danced with Chloe on his mind the whole time. He danced for her.

When he finished he gave Chloe a hug before she went on and danced her heart out. A Troupe meant so much to her, but so did Hunter.
When Chloe finished, her and Hunter walked into the center to find out who was going to be the first person into A troupe.

Kate: who do you think?

Kate asked both The Next Step and Elite.

All: Chloe.

Everyone said pointing to Chloe.
Hunter bowed his head and walked out.

Kate: congratulations Chloe, you are the first member of the internationals team.

Chloe stood there shell shocked before running off the find Hunter.

------------------

Chloe: Hunter.

Chloe said walking into The Music Room and seeing Hunter sitting, arms crossed, against the wall.

Hunter: hey.

Hunter mumbled as Chloe sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Chloe: what happens now?
Hunter: you stay here and I head back to Madison.
Chloe: what! Why?

Chloe asked shocked not knowing about what Hunter was going to do.

Hunter: I have no reason to stay now, but you do.
Chloe: I hope we can see each other again.

Chloe says as her and Hunter stand up.

Hunter: so do I.

Hunter replies pulling Chloe into a hug.

Chloe: til next time?
Hunter: til next time.

They pull away from their hug and Hunter walks away.

They have hope for a next time.

A/N sorry that this is short and not very good, but I felt like there wasn't much to say.
Don't forget that I have my new Q and A book where you can ask me anything.
Next up is Thiselle, but for me to post it I would like, 20 reads 2 votes 1 comment.
Bye🤗🤓