Zeal-Johnchelle

Zeal: A dedication or enthusiasm for something.

A/N To everyone who has stayed till the very end, and to those who joined in between this chapter is for you. Although this is the last chapter, there will be a second book, so comment who you want to see. Any couple, from any season (including season 6).

Book 2: Out Now!

Michelle sits in Studio A.

Miss Kate had just told her she would not be performing at internationals. Who was she without dance? What would she do now that the best and most important thing in her life had been taken away from her?

----

John walks down the hallways of The Next Step Dance Studio. He had just finished band practice with his mates and was hoping to see a certain dancer...

Michelle.

He walks closer to the door hoping to catch Michelle after practice, but as he enters he notices she's there. Sitting on the floor.

Except, she looks sad.

Her body is curled into a ball and her face is hidden from view.

"Michelle?" John asks walking more into the studio, and closer to Michelle.

She looks up and a small smile is visible for a few seconds once she sees who it is.

"Hi John."

John sits down next to her and searches her face. "What's wrong?"

Michelle looks around and nervously fidgets with her hands before she answers.

"I'm not going to internationals."

"Of course you are!" John tells her touching her arms lightly.

"Only as an alternate." Michelle mumbles looking down at her hands.

"Why?"

Michelle sighs and looks up at John. "My parent's divorce. I've been to Madison and back so many times this year that I've lost count. The people who are meant to mean the world to me have ruined my world." A loose tear runs down her face which she is quick to wipe away.

"Hey, there are other things out there," John tells her moving closer in the process.

"There's nothing better than dance." She buries her head again thinking about her time as a dancer.

"What about music?" John pipes up. "You dance to it."

Michelle thinks about the backtrack to her dances, he does have a point.

"Come with me."

John stands up and holds out his hand.

"Just trust me."

She reluctantly takes it and stands up to be next to him.

The two (John) run out of the studio and down to the studio where John had been only a few minutes ago.

"What's this?" Michelle asks once they reach their destination.

"A new hobby. Music."

Michelle smiles at John and squeezes his hand.

"I'll give it a go."

A new hobby, a new passion. A real zeal.

A/N And...done. Finally finished this book after a long time. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to see you in future books (including the sequel). Thanks for the kind words and votes.

See you later!