Video-Bryles

A/N This is a song fic based off of 'Issues' which they have done a dance to.

Briar's P.O.V

I'm Jealous, I'm over zealous

I see the way he looks at her, like she's his world, but I don't like it. I want to be with him so much it hurts! I get excited when he walks towards me but my mood changes when he walks straight past me and straight to her.

When I'm down I get real down, when I'm high I don't come down.

When I see Myles and her I lose confidence, he was my best friend! But now, it's like I'm invisible. He used to make me so happy but now I see him and I turn sour. It used to be different.

(Flashback)

Myles: hey Bri.

Briar: hey Mylo.

I say hugging him

Myles: can I ask you something?

Briar: sure!

Oh my god, is he going to ask me out?!

Myles: I like this girl.

Briar: yes.

Myles: and I need your help to ask her out.

Briar: okay.

I know how I would like to be asked out, I'm so excited!

Briar: just confess to her all of your feelings, she'll like you back.

Myles: thanks Briar.

He says walking past me and up to her. I really thought he liked me.

(End of flashback)

But I get angry, baby believe me.

The day Myles asked her I was not only heartbroken but angry, I couldn't believe he chose someone else over me, the person he had known for years! I loved him but I never told him and now, what's the point?

I could love you like you just like that, and I could leave you just as fast.

As soon as Myles asked her out and they began dating, I started to avoid him. I get that I should've told him sooner, but he could've at least told me what he was going to do and who the girl was.

But you don't judge me, cause if you did baby I would judge you too.

No you don't judge me, cause if you did baby I would judge you too.

I remember when we first became friends we told each other everything, I even told him my biggest secret. Now it feels like I can't even tell him my favourite colour, all because of her.

Cause I got issues, but got em too, so give em all to me and I'll give mine to you, best give me glory, all of our problems, cause we got the kinda love it takes to solve em, yeah I got issues, and one of them is how bad I need yah.

Myles knows all of my issues and I know his. We helped each other through them, he helped me overcome one of my biggest fears. But he could help me overcome my biggest fear; letting him go.

You do shit on purpose

Myles and I used to pull pranks on the rest of the cast just for fun, now even when the word, prank, is mentioned I tense up thinking of all the good times him and I used to have.

You get made and you break things, feel bad try to fix things.

Whenever Myles and I used to fight he would always come back to me just to make sure I was alright. But this time he won't be able to fix what he broke.

But you don't judge me, cause if you did baby I would judge you too.

No you don't judge me, cause you see it from the same point of view.

Myles and I would always see things the same way, except for the rare occasion which would end up with us fighting. Now whenever he sees eye to eye with me I disagree just so I don't do something weird near him.

Cause I got issues, but you got em too, so give em all to me and I'll give mine to you, best give me glory, all of our problems, cause we got the kind of love it takes to solve em.

Myles's P.O.V

When Dylan and I got together Briar started it avoid me, she would try to cause drama between us and wouldn't even give me the time of day. Dylan and I broke up a couple weeks later but Briar still treats me the same way. I like her, I dated Dylan because I needed to get my mind off of Briar. Now, it's like she doesn't even want to be friends.

I go to where Briar has been going lately and she is sitting down on her phone.

Myles: Briar.

She looks up from her phone as I sit beside her.

Briar: what?

I start to lean in....

Yeah, I got issues, and one of em is how bad I need yah.

....and I kiss her.