Without You-Giseldon

A/N Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, but I'm back and here's the next chapter.
(Giselle and Eldon are dating in this)

Eldon's P.O.V
That was it, she was leaving. She had gotten into a dance company touring the world and she would be leaving me.

Eldon: Giselle, wait up!

I shouted at her as I ran down the hallway of the building.

Giselle: Eldon, what are you doing? You should be in there celebrating with what's left of the team.

Eldon: I can't stand being in there if you're not with me.

I tell her grabbing her hand and looking her deeply in the eyes.

Giselle: Eldon, I have to get going. My flight is in an 2 hours. And you know how long it takes to get through the airport.

I laugh at her little comment and she smiles before laughing too.

Eldon: What am I supposed to do without you?
Giselle: Live like you used to without me.
Eldon: But that was so long ago!

I whine looking to the ground.

Giselle: I'll be back to visit.

Eldon: Promise?

I ask her holding out my pinkie finger.

Giselle: I promise.

She says laughing (she has such an adorable laugh) before putting out her pinkie and clasping it with mine.
We let go and hug (for what feels like eternity) until she pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

Giselle: Now, I have to go, but I'll be back.
Eldon: Call me.

I say putting my hand up to ear like aa phone.
She smiles and laughs as tears glisten in her eyes.

Giselle: Every night.

Eldon: Good. I love you.
Giselle: I love you too.

She leans in and gives me a kiss, the taste of salty tears on her lips that had fallen from her eyes.

We pull away and she grabs her suitcase and bag off the ground before turning around and walking away.
I suddenly hands on both of my shoulders which startles me, but I quickly calm down after realising who they belong to.

James: Relax bro.

West: Yeah, she'll be back before you know it.

I really hope West is right, I don't know how long I can survive without her.

A/N So, that's the end of this chapter. I'm sorry that it's really short, but I just wanted to update.

Do you want a second one shot book? If so comment down below and tell me what couples you would like to see in it.

Until next time.