Oikawa's Novel + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Oikawa's novel — After him

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

— Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

Do you ever just wish that you could cross your mind once in a while just so you don't feel so pathetic for thinking of someone all the time?

Do ever just feel hollow? Like you're nothing but a meandering soul in a world filled with different other souls, but the thing that sets them apart is that you know they exist with purpose.

Do you ever just feel like a waste of space?  Do you ever just feel like the world would be a lot better without you in it?

Do you ever just feel like you want to sit outside and talk to someone? And whenever someone arrives, you'd realize you changed your mind, because it wasn't the someone you expect to be with.

Do you ever just crave someone's presence? Like you would be the happiest to be sitting next them in silence.

Do you ever get in an "I don't know" phase in your life? Where you literally don't have a solid answer to anything. You. Just. Don't. Know.

And it sucks, because you feel different emotions all at once that you once didn't know was possible, and yet you couldn't put them into words.

Do you ever find yourself in a situation where someone asks you if you're okay? And no matter how badly you wanted to say you aren't, your self would betray you and end up assuring that someone that everything was copacetic.

Copacetic. That doesn't even fit. Not a single bit.

Do you ever just wonder how different things would be had you not met someone randomly in the random-est of days?

Because I do. Every day, I do.

Once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

Every fairytale begins with a Once Upon a Time, but not all ends with an And They Lived Happily Ever After.

That is what has been deprived of us all these years. Fairytales don't just sugarcoat things, they hinder us to see reality.

When Iwaizumi came into my life, I never thought he'd have so much impact.

I thought he was just another guy I'd find myself flirting with. But even when I first saw him in the streets that cloudy morning, I knew deep down, that there was so much more to him. That he'd mean so much more.

He was the kind of guy that made me defy my own standards, he made me overlook every parameter I set to the ones who came before.

Right at that moment, I knew I was smitten.

And how did I know? I don't know. I just felt it. It was there. It lingered and waited for me to recognize it.

You just know. Whenever you find yourself feeling like setting aside all the things that matter to you in favor of theirs, that's when you know it's there.

You just know. When you're more than willing to give up the things that mean to you just to see someone else happy, that's real love, that's when you know it's there.

You just know. And when I say you just know, it's because you will. You won't even find yourself questioning it, you just know it's there.

When I first laid eyes on those teal-green eyes, when I first laid eyes on that unassuming smile, I knew it was there.