Chapter fifteen

READ A/N!!!

A/N:hey guys sorry for the wait. Very busy at the minute. Im not on my laptop im on the libarys computer and youtube is banned so I cant add the video i want to add so i reccomend that before you read this or after you read this chapter go to youtube and search in 'Bruce & Selina //Sorry' and watch the first video. That fan edit is what inspired this chapter. Credits to whoever made it!

Bruce POV

We have been running all night away from the mansion Selina was held prisoner in and which I was treated like a prince. A word ha not been spoken between us apart from the few times selina has called out 'stop' or 'right' or 'left'.

I can see where we are now that the sun is starting to rise over the city of Gotham. Were in the alleyway we were the other morning with the cats. I hear the soft purrs of a cats meow and then more joining in, like a choir of cats, as we slow to a stop.

Selina sits ontop of the dumpster and I sit on the floor opposite leaning against the fire escape of the building behind me. I don't dare sit next to Selina as the look in her eye scares me right now. I see fire, hatred and anger...but I also see her fighting back tears as she looks at me.

I cant think of what to say to her. I feel so gulity and I deserve the hate she feels, but she shouldnt be crying. I shouldn't make her feel like crying.

"Sorry" I splutter out. I too feel like crying but if I did that would make the situation even worse.

Her jaw becomes rigid and her eyebrows frown.

I wait for her to snap to release all the pent up anger onto me but she does not. Her features become relaxed again and she jumps off of the dumpster and walks into the middle of the alley.

In her eyes there is no sign of the former anger, only sadness. My heart breaks.

I have broken an unbreakable girl...

"It's too late for you to say sorry Bruce" she whispers, but I hear it loud and clear. It's like a slap in the face. I shocks me even though I knew it was coming.

I don't try to stop the her as she stalks down the alley way toward the main streets.

I don't try to stop her as she turns onto the main street.

I sit still.

I dont chase her.

I don't feel scared for myself now knowing I'm alone on the streets of the most deadly city.

I feel nothing...

A/N: sorry this is a short chapter but i feel like it needs to be short becauseof the current mood and i need to think where i want the story to go from here. I dont really know. :/

PLEASE COMMENT:

-other characters you want in the story

-opinons

-where you want the story to go from here

-anyone else POV

thanks for reading