chapter 17: new beginnings

j pov//

its been a couple days since the accident. things have been so great now that i can remember everything.

we were on holiday so the boys and i could spend time together. martinus has been so amazing, he is truly the best boyfriend. marcus and i have never been closer. i missed him so much.

and in otherwise my birthday was coming up! i was so excited to spend it with the boys.

we were all hanging out in the living room playing fifa. i turned to the screen again and focused on my player.

j-"goal! boom i win!"

marcus -"thats twice in a row! jeez j you have gotten so good."

j-"thank you."

i took a bow and starting dancing around the room and laughing like crazy. i cant tell you how long its been since i laughed like this.

martinus and marcus looked at each other and shouted.

twins-"GET HER!!"

they both ran towards me and ticked me like crazy. it kinda hurt my ribs considering they were still super bruised but whatever. i had a plan.

j-"ouch!"

tinus-"im sorry!"

marcus-"are you ok!!"

i stood up and then tackled them both.

j-"gotcha! i win again!"

i was on top of both of them now. i love them so much. we all just started laughing again.

gerdanne called us from downstairs saying to dinner was ready.

j-"ok im going down to set the table. i will
meet you down there."

i kissed martinus.

martinus pov//

now that she was gone i could talk to marcus.

tinus-"marcus i need your help, what should i get j for her birthday?"

marcus-"hmmm thats a good question. oh i got it! write her a song!!"

tinus-"thats such a good idea! do you think she will like?"

marcus-"martinus she is crazy for you. besides how long has it been?"

martinus-"i'm not sure but it feels like a while."

marcus-"see! anything you get her she will love."

tinus-"i need to tell you something marcus and don't laugh please."

mac-"no promises but ok."

tinus-"i haven't seen her without her shirt off or anything yet. we havent gone farther then kissing. she doesnt even change in front of me. is that bad?"

marcus-"seriously you haven't? i mean it isn't bad at all, don't rush things martinus but if she feels ready then go for it."

j-"marcus, tinus come down dinner!!"

tinus-"thanks bro."

we both went downstairs and it was tacos! yes my favorite. we all made our own and had a ton of fun.

after we watched a movie and made popcorn and ate so much food.

marcus-"im going to bed goodnight you two. don't have too much fun without me."

he winked right at me. real slick marcus.

i looked down at j. her head was resting against my check. she looked up at me with real sleepy eyes.

j-"can we go to bed?"

tinus-"of course princess. let's go."

i grabbed her hand and we walked to my room.
i changed into my pjs. she picked out these pretty pink shorts and matching tank.

j-"i'll be right back."

tinus-"where are you going?"

j-"to change in the bathroom."

tinus-"you can change in here. you know if you are comfortable with it."

she looked a little nervous. she nodded her head. she started to fumble with her clothes a little bit.

i went over to her and kissed her on the lips.

tinus-"you are beautiful. don't be ashamed. if you aren't ready for this it's fine."

j-"no i am."

i nodded and let her change. at first i wasn't looking but when i turned around she was standing there without a shirt.

she was wearing the prettiest bra and it was all laced.
she was looking at me. she smirked.

j-"like what you see."

tinus-"very much so yes."

she rolled her eyes playfully. she was finally all changed. she came into my bed next to me.

tinus-"how come you have never changed in front of me before tonight."

j-"i wasn't sure if you would still like me after you saw me underneath."

tinus-"you are beautiful princess. don't be ashamed."

i kissed her again. i got up and shut off the lights. we were both under the blankets. are hands intertwined. i was so lucky to have her.