Chapter 11

Yoongi POV:

I won't deny it, I was in such a good mood now that I had cleared things up with Jisoo. I was determined to fix things, I would definitely regret it if I let her continue thinking I hated her. But nows she says we're friends. The members even asked me if I was feeling well since I was so cheerful, but I can't help but smile. 

I sat on the left against the car door, Jisoo chose to sit in the center next to me, making me even happier.

On the ride back to Seoul we talked for most of the car ride. She was extremely easy to talk to and we became comfortable with each other very quickly. She shared stories and we got to know a lot about each other, a surprising amount considering only talking today. The more and more we talked, the more I couldn't deny that I fell for her. Everything about her and everything I didn't know yet, I wanted to be there to find out about them. We laughed till my face hurt and Jisoo was staring to get tired. 

We didn't talk for about a minute, the silence comfortable. I looked over and noticed that Jisoo was starting to doze off. Her head kept bobbing back and forth, occasionally she would snap up, surprised and confused before dozing off again. It took a lot of effort not to smile like a fool as she looked so adorable. At a turn in the road Jisoo began to tip over. I secretly willed her to lean on me, and she did. My face immediately blushed red, what to do what to do!? I looked at her sleeping face, completely asleep now, she began to snuggle into my shoulder and lifted her legs onto the seat to curl up. My heart beat so loud I was sure it would wake her up. Luckily she didn't notice how nervous and completely giddy I was and fell into a deep sleep. After a while I got used to her presence and relaxed against the car door. 

Suddenly Jisoo had wrapped both her arms around mine and was hugging it tightly to her face. She was so close I could see her eyelashes, I smiled to myself, blushing furiously, and quietly reached for my phone. Trying to stay as still as possible I took out my phone from my pocket and opened the camera. Grinning to myself I took several pictures of Jisoo hugging my arm. Just as I was scrolling through the pictures again Jisoo squirmed and mumbled something inaudible. I looked at her again, her eyebrows were furrowed and she gripped my arm tighter. I figured she was having a bad dream, she mumbled more words making me slightly worried. It seemed she was having a nightmare. I looked around the van, all of the passengers were asleep and the driver was focussed on the road with music playing on the radio.

 I looked back to Jisoo who had her legs folded next to her, she was tightly hugging my arm and mumbling. I didn't want her to keep having the nightmare as foolish as it sounded so I turned my body to face Jisoo more and slowly pried her away from me. I carefully brought my right arm up and around her side, pulling her close into a side hug. Unconsciously she shifted and wrapped her arms around me, her head falling to my chest. My heart beat furiously, the blush taking over my face and ears. Looking everywhere but at Jisoo I tried to calm my nerves, gather myself. I took in a deep breath, finally gaining my composure enough to look down at Jisoo who was still fast asleep and clinging to me. I pressed my lips together so I wouldn't smile like an idiot, failing miserably anyway. The rest of the ride I couldn't sleep, too aware of Jisoo hugging tightly to me.

Jisoo POV:

I dreamt that I was running, running from the Wisps and the stress of my secret. No matter how hard I ran, I couldn't escape it. I was terrified. I felt hopeless. Alone. Scared. Calling out for help. Calling to the family I had to leave. To my mother I didn't remember, to my dead relatives. But no one came, I was alone and scared. When I was ready to give up, surrender, I was saved. Saved by the warmth of a stranger. I recognized this stranger, but I could't pin point who it was. It didn't matter though, I was saved now.