Chapter 12

Yoongi POV:

Me and the other members were headed back to the dorm now that we were back from the photoshoot. It was dark out by the time we reached our dorm. Everyone was walking around getting food and changing. I was headed to my bed when Jimin came up and talked to me before I could walk out of the living room.

'Hey uh, back at the cabin when Jisoo was still unconcious, we were talking about how you seemed like you hated Jisoo. But then you really didn't and it was super confusing and then you said you would explain when we got back to the dorm.' Jimin said this all very fast and then stared at me when he finished.

I had forgotten I said that. Rubbing the back of my neck my eyes wandered around the room thinking of a response or rather an excuse.

'Uhh, i-its not that important, you guys don't really want to know...' Just then the others had all settled around the living room all signaling that they did want to know. I sighed not knowing how to phrase it.

'I saw you talking to Jisoo, so you guys are like...friends now?' Jungkook asked. I hesitated

'I mean...we were never not friends it's just we didn't talk much at first.' The others stared at me sensing that I wasn't telling them something.

'Yoongi... why are you lying?' Jin said. I hated how well they knew me, I couldn't hide anything from them.

'I don't hate her...I think I actually like her...love her if that's even possible. I was too nervous to talk to her so it seemed like I hated her I guess...' I mumbled the sentence and looked down when I finished. When it was oddly quiet I peeked up to see their reactions. Everyone looked dumbfounded, glancing back and forth at each other. Shit they're against it or something I never should of said anything. Just as I was about to open my mouth and try to take back what I said, the room burst up in a riot. I swear I could have gone deaf from the members' shouts, celebration and mocking.

'YOONGI'S IN LOOOOOVE!'

'HYUNG LIKES SOMEONE!'

'ARE YOU GOING TO CONFESS!'

'OH MY GAWD!'

They crowded around me hitting my back and screaming like maniacs. Still...I couldn't help but smile a little. It felt nice to tell them even though it could mean them embarrassing me about it in the future.

Jin insisted we celebrate and eat pizza. After the rioting calmed down we sat around the table and ate pizza while they pestered me with question after question.

'Hyung you've never dated anyone before right? If you confess to Jisoo she'll be the first!' V shouted earning more shouts and hollers from the others

Jisoo POV:

It was past midnight already and I was still awake. Bora had gone to bed early after we had dinner. Now I was in the dark living room sitting on the cushions of Bora's bay window. Finn was asleep in my lap as I looked out the window at the tall buildings. Millions of thoughts flooded my mind now that I didn't have someone to talk to and distract me from my troubles. Other than being able to understand Finn, falling oddly slow from the tree and healing abnormally fast, no other signs of my magic appeared. I couldn't sprout my wings, I tried, and I wasn't able to use my magic any other way either.

I sighed my head aching from thinking so hard. Why was this happening? How come some of my magic is working, even on my birthday week! No matter how I tried to wrap my head around it, I just couldn't figure it out. Even worse, I remembered the Wisps. They're attracted to magical auras. The only reason I was able to come to Seoul was because I was sure my magic would be gone and the Wisps wouldn't show up. But now...I'm not so sure. With my magic acting up like this they might make their way to Seoul and who knows what will happen. I could get exposed... or worse, someone could get hurt. Maybe,...I should go back home. Before something really bad happens.