Chapter 20

The feeling of complete giddiness I was feeling seconds ago was replaced by hurt and fear. I had forgotten to consider that no matter what, I was still...me. A monster. Even if there was a possibility that Yoongi had any interest in me, he wouldn't if he knew the truth. No one would, not Bora, not BTS, not Yoongi. And if I ever did tell someone and they accepted me, even then I would be putting them in danger. Especially now, my magic has never done this before, it's never been this powerful, when I get back home...the Wisps might finally attack. I shivered at the thought, the pitch black clouds that murdered my entire family and everyone I knew back at my old dimension, they could easily kill me too. But maybe that would be for the best. I would never put anyone else in danger, and who would miss me anyway.

'Jisoo, I'm hungry again.' I looked down, noticing Finn staring up at me from my lap. 

'Oh uh alright.' Numbly, I reached over to the cat treats I had bought with the ice pops. Silently I opened the bag and poured some treats out into my palm, extending my hand for Finn to eat from. The world seemed so distant right now, the sounds of BTS's dance music playing was muffled and echoing, my eyes refused to focus making all the edges look fuzzy. The muffled echoing turned to ringing, a sharp pain stabbed at my right temple. 

'Ah!' I clutched my head, squeezing my eyes shut. I rubbed my ears willing the ringing to go away. When I opened my eyes again the fuzziness in my vision seemed to have gotten worse, my breath quickened my nerves getting irritated and scared. I blinked still clutching my head till my vision cleared, the ringing was replaced by music once again. I sat breathing fast and heavily regaining my senses. 

'Jisoo what's wrong?" Finn stood up on his hind legs, resting his front legs on my stomach. I looked around, the cat treats had fallen to the floor scattered around my legs. Luckily the music had drowned out the sounds of my freak out and the others were still dancing.

'N-nothing...' I quietly answered Finn, picking up the cat treats. 

Usually on Wednesdays when my magic peaks and I take my full form, instead of my usual snow white wings, bigger black wings replace them. Along with blue eyes, the transformation is quite painful and happens anytime between sunrise to noon. Part of the process is my eyes getting fuzzy and then turning blue, and of course my wings growing abnormally larger, and the ringing in my ears and all together pain. Pain, the only way I could describe it is like being separated from reality, ripped from my body and molded around. Just now, the fuzzy eyesight, the ringing in my ears and feeling separate from the world... I pulled out my phone and opened the camera. 

My eyes were still dark brown, I sighed in relief. I hadn't expected this. Yeah, I thought maybe some more magic might show up like my pencil floating for a second, but not the whole Wednesday morphing. But I didn't go through the entire morph...Maybe that was it, it might just have been a warning or something. I really hoped it was nothing.

Before I could continue drowning myself in more worry Yoongi plopped down next to me. 

'Ah, geez Yoongi you scared me.' I looked over at him a hand over my chest. Immediately my heart beat furiously at the sight of Yoongi. He was covered in sweat, his bangs clumped together at the tips and fell into his eyes. His pale skin had a tint of pink in them and were glossed over with sweat. A water bottle was held loosely in his hand, his pink lips parted slightly. I gulped, how did he look so attractive?! 

'I'm so tired...' Yoongi mumbled before dropping his head into my lap. I yelped at his action, his head lay over my leg, the rest of his body stretched out to my left. I watched as he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. I turned my head to the right to see his face clearly, he looked so beautiful. I straightened up, leading back against the wall. Sadness overwhelmed me, the chance that I might never see Yoongi again was unbearable. To not feel his arms and his safety, to not see his gummy smile, or to hear his voice everyday. I brought my hand up to sweep his sweaty bangs away from his eyes. Just as I was pulling my hand away, Yoongi swiftly grabbed it back. I gasped but let his bring my hand to his chest, gently holding it in his grasp. I smiled, not wanting to consider it anymore.