Katrina and Taehyung (Part 3)

~3 years later~

Taehyung's POV

"Class dismissed!"

Mrs. Merry shouted as the alerting sound of the bell pierced through the air, turning the classroom's atmosphere from sleep-inducing silence to complete rowdiness.

"See you all on Monday!"

"Well those of you who'll still be here" she finished with a hearty laugh and walked out.

'The same line as every other month' I thought.

Of course I was one of those who never acknowledged her at all, because I thought I'd never be going anywhere anytime soon...

Because I believed no one would ever adopt me.

Yes. The day most kids at the orphanage are looking forward to. Tomorrow, Adoption Day.

Right about now Kati and I would both be laughing, but today she's not here, which makes me feel all the more sad about it.

She's been sick with the flu for a while now, and although I badly wanted to spend time with her I wasn't allowed to until she recovered.

But this time, I'm no longer staying away from her.

The bell finally rung and I thanked god that Mrs. Merry finally stopped talking. I grabbed my backpack and hurried down to the cafeteria.

I went to the lunch station to get a bowl of soup from Mrs. Henry. Even though it was Taco Tuesday I requested her to make me some soup to give to Kati.

She smiled when she saw me coming. "Oh Tae, here, I have your soup ready," she carefully handed over the bowl to me. "Now run along before it gets cold."

I did run along heading straight to Kati's room. Peeping through the small hole of her door I saw her out like a light, snoring softly. I quietly chuckled then slid the bowl through the door compartment. I then knocked on her door and bolted before she could see me. I'll be back to see her later anyway, I just wanted to make sure that she eats.

Tonight I'm going to make sure I spend time with her. After all, I miss her so much.

And...I'll always miss her

__________________________________________________________

Katrina's POV 

I collapsed back onto my bed after sneezing for probably the millionth time today. I felt weak and agitated with the runniest runny nose I've ever had.

I swear I hate being sick more than anything!

It's been days since I've been allowed outside of my room. Being put on strict bed rest I was isolated from my other roommates and put in a room all by myself. I can only leave once I've been cleared by the nurse that I'm completely better.

As much as I enjoy staying away from school, I shouldn't have missed class today. Especially when its Tae and I's anniversary! 

Today made it 4 years since we've met and I wanted to spend the day with him. I already miss him so much...

Sure he's really annoying, but he makes me smile and laugh so much. He always cheers me up and does the cutest little things that just makes my heart feel so...

*sighs* I'm so stupid.

For the past year now I'd been feeling all sorts of emotions when we hang out together. I couldn't figure out what it was, until it all suddenly came crashing down.