Don't Ignore Me

New update. Enjoy! OMGG you guys, 300+reads! Thank you soo much 😊😊❤
__________________________________________________________

Kati's POV

I woke up laying on the bathroom floor, I must've fallen asleep while....... wait, why was I in the bathroom? I got off the floor and walked over to the sink. I splashed some water on my face as I watched myself in the mirror. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday, so that means I didn't shower. Still, I don't understand what I was doing inside here. I walked out of the bathroom and saw my bed in a mess, the sheets pulled off..... I remembered.

It wasn't a dream. I told him, and now....... I don't know what he thinks. Why did I have to say that? He probably thinks I'm so stupid. Great going Kati, you ruined your entire friendship with him.

I simply sighed and started cleaning up my room, it was already 7am so I had to hurry and get dressed for school. I saw Tae passing through the hall, in a rush to get to his room. He was busy on the phone with someone, probably his girlfriend. Miranda was passing through as well and peeked in when she saw me.

"Morning dear, need any help?"

I shook my head and continued fixing my comforter, "No thanks, I'm fine."

I couldn't even see her face. She had two large baskets of clothes in her arms, and from the looks of it they were REALLY heavy.

"Do you possibly need any help? That looks really heavy."

"No no, I'm go-" One of them suddenly slipped from her hands and the clothes scattered on the ground.

"Or maybe I do..."

I chuckled and started picking up the clothes.

"Ah, thanks.. Oh I forgot to mention. Taehyung got his mom's car to take you guys to school, so no need to rush."

It was worse enough we had to walk to school together, now we have to stay in the same car. Just great.. Miranda quickly thanked me again and walked away with the other basket, but she didn't tell me where this was suppose to go.

"Wait, where do I put this?"

"Nametag's on the basket, just carry it to whoever's room it says" she yelled before going into Kyle's room.

I shrugged as I piled the clothes back in the basket. I turned it around to look for the nametag........

Taehyung......

You have got to be kidding me..

I walked over to his room, which was right across from mine. I kept on hesitating to knock, what was I supposed to say? Honestly after what happened yesterday I'm still not ready to face him, but nevertheless I decided to just get it over with.

I knocked twice and waited for a reply, although I wish I could've fled from there ASAP.

"Come in.."

I slowly opened the door and looked inside, but I didn't see him. I heard a small rattle coming from the bathroom, he must still be in there. I stepped inside, quickly sat the basket down on his bed and turned back to leave. As I reached for the doorknob something caught my attention.

Right near the trashcan, was a folded piece of paper laying on the ground. I picked it up and inspected it, it was a note. It looked like it was written years ago and had a very faint scent of perfume on it. The scent seemed familiar, almost too familiar in fact.. I was just about to read it when the bathroom door opened. I quickly shoved the note inside my pocket as I saw Tae step out of the bathroom, in nothing but a towel!