Katrina and Taehyung (Part 1)

A/N: HI EVERYONE! This is my first ever Wattpad book and first ever attempt at writing fanfiction. Yay :')

Some quick housekeeping:

~Many of these chapters have been revised and changed in some aspects. So if you're an OG reader there will be a few differences in the plot and I hope you can understand and accept the changes made.

~I'm obviously not a pro but I hope you guys like it as I put a lot of effort into these chapters.

~I'd really appreciate if you'd give me votes it would really bring a smile to my face and help encourage me to write.

~And please, feel free to comment and tell me what you think or how you feel. Critisism is welcome, heck even tell me about your theories, I love talking to you guys <3

READER GUIDELINES:
• >BOLD< : Author's Notes (A/N) or POV indication
• >BOLD ITALIC< : Timelines
• >"NORMAL"< : POV mentioned is speaking
• >"NORMAL ITALIC"< : Other persons are speaking

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There will be mature content at some parts. 18+ of course, but if you'd like to proceed, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Copyright © 2016

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, except in the case of brief quotations embodied and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Happy reading y'all! ❤

_____________________________________________

Katrina's POV

It was a rather normal day at St. Mary's orphanage.

Today being Friday, classes were dismissed early and all of the kids (including myself) had just finished our weekly game of baseball. The bigger kids beat us...again. So that was nothing new.

Shortly after we were called to the cafeteria for dinner, and again, the bigger kids got first preference. By the time I had arrived at the lunch station all of the apple pie and chicken nuggets were gone.

Sighs...not again.

I shruggishly snatched up a plate of unflavoured mashed potatoes and a bran muffin. They weren't exactly my favourite, but after that tiring game a few plops of chunky potatoes would have to suffice.

I'm Katrina by the way. The most aware yet ignored 10 year old at SM's orphanage. Now I'm sure you're obviously wondering how I ended up here, my sad story if you will. Well I'd tell you, but unfortunately even I don't know.

The teachers all tell me something different, along the lines of they found me on the streets, or that I was just always here. I simply listen to them and move on cause I'm sure the real thing is too sad. But I always wonder, why am I here?

But anyway, that's not important right now.

Back to dinner. Everyone was enjoying their lunches, the older kids in their peer groups and the younger kids all had to eat together. Another unfortunate fact about me is that I had no friends. It's not that I never tried, but I just never fit in with anyone.

Ms. Jewel, one of the teachers here was the only person with whom I'd spend my free time. Besides her no one else ever really talked to me. So as usual, I was at the back table by myself eating these soulless pools of white despair. Like jeez, put a little salt and butter in there or something!