Jealous

Tae's POV

I sped through the streets in a rush to get home. I can't believe that bitchy ass principal made me clean out all the labs. All I did was skip class, as if she wasn't used to it already. She told me she's fed up of my bad behavior and if it gets any worse she can expel me if she so desires. The teachers are already eyeing me like a hawk as it is. *sighs* If only they knew...

I kept thinking Kati's gonna murder me for not walking home with her. She must be so mad, maybe even more since I got in trouble and I was literally trying my best not to. I don't know how I'll make it up to her.

I bent the corner of our street, almost hitting a lamppost in the process. As I neared the house I noticed two people sitting on the front porch. I guess Miranda brought her husband over again. I pulled over on the opposite side of the road and waited, I figured I shouldn't interrupt their "moment".

Probably about 10 minutes had passed and I could still see two figures embracing each other, not even making the slightest attempt to move. Seriously, I can't wait here forever.

My curiosity getting the best of me, I rolled the windows down taking a quick glimpse at them. I gritted my teeth as I realized who it was.

Oh fucking no..

There I saw Kati and Jungkook practically "glued" to each other, both smiling. I got used to him following us home and always hugging Kati, but why did it seem so different? They were clinging to each other for dear life as if they'll never see the other again.

Something's up.

With one last hug they finally separated from each other. I exited the car slowly approaching the house. Kati glanced in my direction and without thinking, I flung myself into a nearby bush. I carefully peaked at them breathing a sigh of relief when they didn't notice me. I listened to their conversation as I tried to comprehend what was going on.

"So where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked holding her hand which made my temperature rise, and not in a good way..

She was constantly blushing every time he looked at her. Why is she blushing?! 

She smirked, biting her bottom lip "I don't know.....surprise me."

"Pick you up tomorrow at 7?"

She kissed him on the cheek, "It's a date!"

He quickly pecked her on her lips and I felt my rage skyrocketing. I was ready to jump out and attack him like a wild animal.

He walked way leaving her slightly shocked then turned back and winked, "I'll give you the real one tomorrow."

I couldn't explain the anger, the hurt I experienced when his lips landing on hers, when she smiled at him in a way she only did.... with me. Was it all a lie then? Did she not have any feelings for me at all? All I needed was some time to think, something could've worked out!

I hopped back into the car and drove off. My mind just completely fell apart after that.

I ended my relationship, I made time in my life for you, just for Jungkook to come and ruin everything?! I knew he was torturing me, but I never thought he'd steal my best friend.
__________________________________________________________

Kati's POV

We stayed and talked for what felt like forever until JK had to leave. He actually kissed me! *screams* I couldn't contain my huge smile as I stepped through the door, and everyone seemed to notice. Armand couldn't stop smirking at me, Kyle - I'm sure never noticed a thing besides what's on his phone- and Miranda grinned when she saw the rose in my hand.