First Date

I swear you guys are the best. 1k reads?! TYSMM!! You may think I'm overreacting but I honestly never thought I'd get so far. So thanks again to all those who didn't give up on me after the first chapter. Y'all are my peeps, love ya! ❤❤❤
______________________________________

Tae's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling drained as fuck. I couldn't recall anything that happened yesterday evening. My last memory was somehow ending up at the downtown bar, I guess I came home after.

It was already 11am. Wow I slept really late. I had a splitting headache and my breath reeked. I went into the bathroom and slowly proceeded to brush my teeth and shower. It was Saturday, so I didn't bother to rush.

After throwing on a black washed out jeans with my favorite white t-shirt and red, high top converse, I quickly headed downstairs. I think I should take Kati out and show her around, since she's only ever been to school and back here.

The house suddenly seemed way to quiet.

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard a single complaint from Miranda all morning. And I haven't heard a peep from Kati either..........

Strange.

The living room was quiet as well, the only sounds being heard were that of the neighbor's dogs outside. I casually walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple and sat down at the table.

Kati wasn't in the kitchen either...... where was she?

Armand was busy washing the dishes, I glanced at Kyle sitting at the table only to notice he was already looking over at me, and for once not engrossed in his phone. His eyes kept observing me as if something wasn't right. I just shrugged it off, lord knows what goes on in this kid's mind. I was still curious about Kati though.

"Bro where's Kati? I haven't seen her all morning."

He stared in every direction possible except for mine as he spoke. "Oh, um... Who knows where she is? Y-you know girls, they always have somewhere to be. R-right?! " He laughed loudly.

"Riightt.."

Stuttering, laughing like a maniac, yep he's lying. And why is he acting so awkward?

(Oh poor Tae. Little did he know that everyone had already witnessed that little scene from yesterday. Also that Kati doesn't want him around her either. Cleverly avoiding the situation, Kati and Miranda left the house early to go shopping. And they made it VERY CLEAR to these two that he should NOT know about this)

"So...... how are you feeling?"

Oh..... I get it...... He probably saw me yesterday.

Oh boy. This isn't good, if he saw me then that means-

My thoughts were interrupted when Armand placed a big bowl of soup in front of me on the table. He immediately started bombarding me with a hundred questions.

"Morning Taehyung. How are you feeling? Any aches or pains? Do you remember anything? Do I need to-"

"I'm perfectly fine don't worry." He breathed a sigh of relief which made me curious, and where are the pancakes and syrup. "Why am I eating soup for breakfast?"

"To help with your hangover of course."

Is he serious right now, I don't have a hangover! *sighs* This is why I should've stayed at the bar. First time I come home drunk and they make a big deal out of it.