Never Left

*long note*

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS!!?! *bows 15467 times* You guys have full permission to kill me, I'M SOO SORRY! I honestly had a lot of time, I just didn't know how to continue this. But I will, and I promise I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK NO MATTER HOW MUCH MY LAZY ASS PROCRASTINATES TO GET IT DONE. Thanks to everyone who stuck by me during writing this, and again I'm sorry. I'd suggest you revisit past chapters if you've forgotten what's happening. Also to my new and old readers who've been encouraging me to update, thanks for making me feel like there's still hope left for this book.

Enjoy ya beeches! ❤

__________________________________________________________

*The night before*

Tae's POV

After dropping Jess at home I remained outside in the car for a little while. Tonight was definitely a lot for me to take in. I'm actually glad everything happened this way, I would've never found out about Jess' feelings for me. I feel somewhat stupid for not realizing it before. Now that I look back on it, she was always being so obvious. I just wish I could somehow make her feel better. I know how bad it hurts being rejected........ or at least not being with the one you love.

I reclined back in the driver's seat of my car, the sounds of the night calmed my senses as I escaped the world for a brief moment. A sudden unexpected knock on the glass instantly snapped me awake. It was even more unexpected when I recognized who was the cause of it.

On the opposite end of the street stood Brett Jamieson, the school quarterback and high class mischief maker. A wide smirk was plastered on his face as he tossed a large stone in his hand. He's big trouble, especially for me. Worst part is, he knows my secret.

"Dork, surprised to see you here."

"What do you want Brett?" I asked as I stepped out of the car.

"I should be asking YOU that." he approached with heavy footsteps. He stopped opposite me, swiftly pulling out a cigarette from his pocket and igniting it.

"Haven't seen you around here in a while. What brings you here so suddenly?" He asked slipping the ciggarette between his lips and leaning on the hood of the car. MY CAR just to mention.

I gritted my teeth, "None of your business, Jamieson."

"WOAH, easy there Mister Grinch. You might sprain your throat trying to act so tough." he laughed inhaling the cancer stick, withdrawing a long whiff of smoke from his mouth. He always makes fun of my deep voice. At least mines doesn't sound like a constipated hippie.

"I don't want any trouble-"

"And careful how you say my name." he said completely ignoring my response.

"Remember, 'Kim' isn't the same here as it is in Korea."

"Our names have nothing to do with the matter. And it's Hunter to you." I stated firmly. He has no right to call me by that name, and I really regret I let him of all people know about it. (A/N: After getting adopted Tae was known as Taehyung Hunter since his mom and brother are Harley and Kyle Hunter. However he refused to change his surname legally and kept the name 'Kim'. Only few people knew about it.)

"Oh really? Because Taehyung 'Hunter' or that stupid letter you call yourself is the most well-known name in Spring Day High. You don't here anyone talking about... 'Jamieson' ", he said in a mocking tone, "Anymore."