The End.

Just a fair warning.. this is the shittiest piece of anything I have ever wrote and I am sorry. I have been working on this story for years it feels like and with each part I wrote it just seems to have gotten worse..

So with that said, it is finally over and I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!

This is the last part.. and if you have read it at all please tell me because you are a saint!!

If there are any readers... I hope you enjoy the ending, BUT please read my other stories because they are 1000x better. ok. byyeee. x

Sara-

I broke down right there in his arms. I let him see me cry as I let all of my walls down.

He told me that I would be okay. That everything would work out, and it would be perfectly fine.

He also admitted to me that he didn’t want to see me go but it was okay because he would do anything he could to stay with me.

Harry made me feel like I was wanted, and the feeling of being wanted also made me feel other things as well. I felt a sheet of happiness lay over me, but it was quickly replaced with guilt.

I have to leave Harry after begging him to stay, and telling him that I needed him. Now I’m leaving. Just like that.

**

My mom was home from her trip within six days and Harry and I hadn’t done much more then lie in bed and eat for those six days.

“SARA!” She yelled up the stairs at me. I wasn’t sure exactly when she was going to be home but the tone in her voice made it clear she didn’t have a great flight on the way.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Harry sitting awkwardly at the table with a napkin in his lap. Needless to say when my mom came home she was less than thrilled to see Harry strolling through the kitchen in his boxers while making pancakes for him and I.

It took everything in me to stop myself from laughing at him hysterically, but one look in my mothers direction was enough to get it out of me.

“Have you packed at all?” She was tapping her toes on the tile and it was driving me up a wall. “I see you haven’t even touched the pile of boxes in the family room.”

“Well then I guess that answers your question then, huh?” I reply as I walk past her to get to Harry.

I hear her huff out a breath of air in agitation. “What are you going to do then when the movers come to pick our things up and your whole room is still a disaster area?”

“Maybe I’ll just stay here..” I suggested, even though I knew I never could.

“Sara. I have already put payments down on a house on the west coast. Just five miles from the Stanford campuses, you could practically walk back and forth if you wanted too!” My mom was doing her best to convince me this is what I wanted to do, but as I sat looking into Harry’s eyes I got a boost of confidence and let her know exactly was I was going to do with my life.

“I didn’t even get into Standford mom.” Harry gave my hand he was holding a small squeeze, and I stood up to face my mom. “They didn’t accept my application, and because of that I’ve decided to start off in community college, here in New York. Something small. I have to give myself time to realize what it is I really want to do with my life.” She was looking at me like I had bright blue hair and fireworks coming out of my eyes. “And who I want to be a part of my life.”

I felt Harry’s hand rest on my hip as he came up behind me. “And I don’t think that’s you.” I said to my mom. “I’ll move out of this house.. but I’m not going anywhere with you.”

I waited for her to say something, for her to try and make me go anyway but she didn’t even move. She stood there in the middle of the kitchen looking at me and Harry. When I had finally had enough of her I took Harry’s hand in mine and lead him to the family room with the boxes. “Help me pack?” I asked him.

“Where are you gonna go Sar?” He asked back, as he bent down to pick up a few boxes.

“I don’t know yet…”

As I packed my room I thought about what Harry had asked me. I couldn’t tell him where I really wanted to go… because what if you didn’t want to be there with me?

What if I told him I would go anywhere as long as I was with him, and he didn’t want that?

Would that ruin everything?

I’m not sure what I would do if I didn’t have him..

“Sar..” I was stood in front of my bookshelf with a box in front of me, when I felt his arms wrap around me. “It wouldn’t ruin anything. Not one thing at all, you know why?” Was I really thinking out loud? He turned me around to face him before he continued. “Because I’m not sure what I would do if I didn’t have you. I would go absolutely anywhere you could think as long as you are here by my side. I will be there for you, and I hope you will be here for me.. because I will always need you Sar.” He kissed my forehead. “Let’s go everywhere together.”

*****

It has been two months, and not two pretty ones.

Harry and I have seen what it’s like to fight with one another, but we have also seen what it’s like to make up from those disagreements.

We have seen the working side of each other. At home, and at our new jobs.

He and I have become so much closer in our friendship, and our relationship.

Harry is the best person that I have ever known.

He’s helped me through my worst times.

He continues to fight for me.

He makes me laugh when he knows I want to cry.

He keeps me from dark side.

And he knows how to bury the demons..

He’s fixed me, and he still knows how to stop the breaking.