Chapter 12

"I have missed you all day." he said
"Well we have been with each other all day." I said, softly giggling.
"Yeah, I know." he said and pressed his lips to mine.
I immediately kissed him back, as he put my legs around his waist.
He closed the remaining gap between us, putting his chest against mine and I deepened the kiss as I put my arms around his neck to hold on to him better.
He pulled back after a while, leaning his forehead against mine, and catching our breathe.
"We should get some sleep." I said looking into his bright blues, that were looking into my dirty brown eyes.
"Y-yeah, we should." he said and let my legs back down and got off of me.
I smiled and blushed just thinking about the moment we just had as I walked back to the bed.
I got in, followed by Daryl, and got comfortable.
I woke up to people yelling each other and the baby crying.
Daryl not being next to me make me wonder if something bad happened.
I walked out the already opened cell door and found all eyes on me.
"I'm sorry, did we wake you?" Rick asked, breaking the silence.
"Uh, no. I just woke up." I said to him and walked over to the screaming/crying baby in Beth's arms.
"You can go back to your conversation." I said, looking over my shoulder and then back to Beth.
"Did you feed her yet?" I asked her as they went back to their conversation
"Um, yeah. I tried everything I could." she said to me, handed her to me
I went into the room across the room and sat down on one of the benches.
I cradled the baby in my arms and hummed her a song.
"We gave her a name yesterday." i looked up and saw Carl say, leaning against the doorway and I stopped humming
Really?" I asked him, surprised
"Yeah."  he said as he walked over to sit next to me
"What is it?" I asked him
"Judith." he told me and I smiled
"That's a very pretty name." I said, still smiling and looked down at her
"she really does look like you." Carl said to me and I nodded my head.I'll be right back. Stay here." I told him as I left to put Judith in her bed.
I walked back and saw that Carl had my belongings from the bag I brought from my old camp with just Sophia and I.
"How did you get that?" I asked to him
"I just got curious." he said
"Well it's not very nice to go through other people's stuff." I said to him.
He picked up a picture and studied it.
"Is this your family?" he asked me, still looking at the picture
"Was my family." I said, Carl turning towards me as tears started welling up.
"I-I'm so sorry." he said, dropping the picture on the table and getting up to hug me.
"it's okay. You were just curious." I said to him and as he pulled away.
He sat down and I sat next to him.
"No, your right. I shouldn't go through people's things." he said, looking down at the floor
"Carl, really, it's okay." I said, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.