24. Snapchat.

"This.. is honestly.. heaven! "Loki said drinking the famous drink of the cafe.

Alex giggled, "I know right?"

"I don't see anyone else drinking this " Loki said looking around.

"This is made exclusively for me. My dad used to ask them to make these and after.. he died they make these for me. " she said sipping loudly. He looked at her. She had worn a green top on jeans.

"You must miss him. May I ask how he.. died?" Loki asked. She nodded.

".. he.. there was a car crash. Some drunk truck driver crashed into his parked car. And.. it blew up. We didn't even get to see the body" she says stirring her drink.

"I'm sorry" he says softly. How much had this girl gone through.

"... I miss him. He was.. a great father. " she says softly.

"He must have been to raise such a good daughter" Loki says. She grins at him.

"So tell me your story professor. You look the same age as me. How are you a professor?" She asks.

"Ehehe... I was... very smart as a child." He says. She raises an eyebrow.

"Nice" she says, "got any siblings?"

He looks thoughtful," well. I have a step brother." He says.

".. step?" She asks.

" I was adopted." He says bitterly.

"Well. Were they nice to you?" She asks.

" yes. They were" he admits, "I.. angered them.. and that's why I live  alone now " he says.

"Well. I'm sure that they love you." She says. He smiles.

"Oh and i wanted to ask. I do not understand the modern.. earth.. things. So, what is this? The girls in the class gave this to me." He says  pulling out papers from his pocket. She furrows her eyebrows as she read them. She then proceeds to snort and laugh for the next  five minutes while a bewildered Loki stared at her.

".. I don't understand. Is it code? Some.. formula?" He asks looking at the words.

"CODE or FORMULA?! " she laughed even louder. She was soon clutching her stomach.

".. what?! " he asks exasperatedly.

"Its.. um.. hehe.. it's their snapchat id's." She says. He looks befuddled.

"Its a weird thing. I really can't explain. But um. They're hitting on you! " she says

"Hitting.. you mean.. flirting?" he asks disgusted. She gives a big dramatic nod.

"You sir are quite the Casanova! " she jokes.

"Oh Odin save me" he mumbles crumbling the papers.

"So.. do you already have someone?" She asks slyly.

"No. I don't." He says. She holds his gaze. He was so.. good looking. Damn!  Especially his eyes. He should've been a model. She tears her gaze away, not noticing that he had turned scarlet.

"Anyways. It was nice talking professor. But I have loads of work at home." She says sipping the last sip. He nods. Snapchat?..... ugh he would not understand these Midgardians. They were all dumb. Except Alex. She was ok. The rest were dumb.