33. I Love You.

so this is one of my favorite songs! and the guitarists hair is my life's fuckin goals so tell me if you like the song too -midnite.

-------------------------------

"So you're saying that you like Loki?" Natasha asked . Alexis nodded.

"Yes! I don't know what to do! I think he likes me ...I mean he turns Scarlett when I'm around "

(hehe Scarlett ...you get why I chose that word right? I'll shut up )

"True" Natasha said monotonously .

"But he may scoff at me as well" Alex said worried .

"True" Natasha shrugged .

"You're not being very helpful right now Nat" she said upset and crossed her arms over her chest. Natasha opened her mouth to talk and then saw her arms . She roughly grabbed them.

"Who did this?" Natasha asked. Alexis blinked.

"Spill kiddo" Natasha said sincerely. Alex gulped. Abby used to call her that.

"D..Dan.my stepfather." She replied. Natasha looked at the bruises.

"Doesn't your mom stop him?" She asked.

"My mom died. Killed herself after my sister died. Happened a few years ago ." She tried to shrug it off and looked down. Natasha lifted her chin.

"Did Dan do anything else to you?" She asked.

"He is abusive.." she muttered.

"I mean....any thing more..?" She asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"No I mean Andy looks weird at me ...but they haven't..." she said turning red.

"Andy?" She asked.

"Step brother" she replied.

"How did your sister die?" Natasha asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"There were a string of murders a few years back... five blondes were killed... she was one" she said gulping . Natasha  immediately became alert.

"Killed?" She asked

"Yeah murdered...I found her body" she mumbled. Natasha nodded.

"I'm sorry" she said. Alexis smiled softly.

"Not your fault" she said.

"You're going to tell Loki you like him today.tell him that if he doesn't like you you would still want to be friends...ok?" She asked. She nodded and smiled as she grabbed her books and bag .

Just before she could walk out the door she turned to Natasha,"Nat? Thanks." She muttered and ran out . Nat smiled

-----------------

"You're heartless. You knew didn't you?" Natasha asked Loki angrily. He raised an eyebrow.

" I know I'm heartless....but what did I know ?" He asked . They were in his office. He was about to leave to teach a class. Natasha had entered his office just then .

"Alexis. She gets abused by her dad Dan and that idiot ..Andy I think.. why didn't you do anything?" Natasha asked. Loki blinked.

"She asked me not to . I did everything I could to make sure she was happy otherwise. I healed her wounds... I tried my best" he said softly.

"You love her don't you?" Natasha asked.he sighed as he headed toward the door.

"I do ...but you don't understand how complicated things are...I don't think you ever will." He said and walked out she sighed and walked out.

------------

"Loki?" A voice called causing his heart to flutter because he knew exactly whose voice it was.

"Alex!" He greeted. She stood smiling .she walked in and bit her lip like she often did when under stress. Loki always found it adorable.

"I want to talk to you" she said . He smiled and stood up. He walked toward her and stood. College was over and it was late. She had stayed back just to talk to him. His office wasn't very well lit , he liked it that way . It gave room a  dull yet warm appearance. She inhaled and gulped.

"I love you"