Tonight...

[Raph x Reader]

You huff as you try and catch your breath as you lean over to hold yourself up with your hands on your knees.

"Com' on. Again!" Raph barks.

Raphael was really set on you learning how to defend yourself and for the past six months you've been training with him and his brother Mikey.

The youngest wasn't all that tough to train under, he was mainly to help your cardiovascular system get used to moving exceedingly more with the type of self-defense the boys needed you to learn.

With a cough you stare at the floor as the drips of your sweat hit the mats, you felt like you could throw up your lunch at any moment now.

For an unknown reason your boyfriend was extremely pushy today with training, and so far, you have been at this for almost eight hours.

"Y/n, com' on!" Raphael's voice barks.

You grunt in response, not really moving from the position you're in.

"I'm pretty sure they're done bro. Look at 'em, they look like they took too many rides on the tilt-a-hurl!" You hear Mikey bluntly state, which makes you nod weakly.

A snort is the curt response as footsteps make their way to you. Feeling nauseous you slowly look up and see the red clad, muscle-head looking down at you.

"I'm sorry Raph, but I can't train like you guys can, with the long time limits and all." You apologize as best as your burning lungs would allow.

Catching yourself, you flop onto your knees only to lean forward before lying on your side with your arms and legs sprawled out in front of you. Thinking the current situation is funny, since you just feel like a sack of potatoes and possibly looking like an animal playing dead, you laugh hoarsely between coughs.

"Did they die?" you hear Mikey ask.

A smack is heard and you hear the youngest male cry out.

"No, you idiot!" Raph growls.

"Ow, hey! Why do you got' ta hit me all the time?" Mikey whines.

"Because you always ask stupid questions!" His older brother barks angrily.

Coughing, you try to get up but find it difficult when your limbs seem to have all fallen asleep and became deadweight.

"Raph, as much as I wanna see you torture Mikey-" you start, catching both of the brothers' attention from their banter.

"Hey, not you too y/n!?" The orange ninja cries out.

Grinning you continue, "I would really like to go back home so I can take a bath and rest."

Raph's eyes harden, almost making you doubt if bringing up the end of the session was a good thought to do, but you stare back blankly, not having the strength to fight so you opt for a more gentle approach.

You cough before giving a tired sigh while looking at your male partner.

"Please."

Raph's shoulders slump after a moment and he sighs, fully giving in to your pitiful look.

"I'll go get your things. Mikey, carry them to the living room while I get some water for them." He says as the turtle curtly walks out of the Hashi not making an effort in hiding his unpleasant mood.

With a chopped sigh and a sharp cough you grin at your friend.

"You don't have to carry me Mikey. I can walk."