-_- ... A/n ... -_-

We despise doing an A/N’s but we believe this is necessary.

We are upping the rating from PG-13 to R because of how the scenarios may become more “mature” in the future; we hope that this does not becomes solely a smut-ish book, for we are going to try and keep a level head. Hint on the word try.

Our friend practically blackmailed us for a story like Raphael’s for Donnie as well as Mikey. So after we go through this first cycle of the boys we will indeed write him another.

If you want a special kind of scenario you wish to read, let us know.

We are still open for requests; you even don’t have to message us, as a simple comment will suffice for us.

Another note, because we believe the 2014 versions to have the bodies or Mentality of above 20 years of age we deemed it proper to allow adult like actions.

We have no idea what to do or have any clue as to how we’re doing this, story, at the moment. You can give us clues.

Alright..

With these decisions we are hoping no one will take too much offense to this, for we only want to entertain you readers.

We greatly appreciate your thoughts, reads and votes. You have no idea how happy we get when we received a notification that states someone has enjoyed our story, with only two chapters thus far.

<3 We thank you, deeply. <3

(( We do not know the repricussions on updating the rating. We will update this and let it sit for a few days in order for people to do whatever they need to do to keep reading.))