You make me...

(Rapheal X Reader)

"Son of a FUCKING BITCH!!" you yell as your fist connects with one of the punching bags in the boy's training room. 

This was the third time this week that you and Raphael had a fight and this one seemed to be the most pathetic of all. You admit that he didn't have the best of days when you both went at it but when ever you tried to apologize for your actions, he blew up even worse and that in-turn made your blood boil along side him. After a few sentences were exchanged followed by a few heartbroken threats you two separated and went to calm down, like you could calm down at the moment. Just thinking of calming down made you remember the reason why you were upset in the first place and that only restarted the whole crisis.

Your hands began to feel a bit numb as your fists flew faster and harder against the leather-incased sand. After what seemed hours you stop, leaning into the hovering weight, sobbing.

"Guess I should leave then." You mumble to no one.

Wiping your eyes and catching your breath you begin to place the workout equipment in its place, along with cleaning what you used. No one liked sweaty gym objects.

Finishing the chore you begin making your way to the room you shared with your... boyfriend? Ex?

Tears pooled in your eyes but you grunted, wiping them from existence.

"I'm not a cry baby." You call out trying to reassure yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been weeks since you've been back to the lair of the boys and the pain was lessening each day. It took a lot of ice cream and horror movies to make you stop crying every night but it did little to lessen the taunting of the memory of your last fight with the hotheaded reptile. And here you were in your old apartment on the couch cuddled up like a cocoon in blankets.

"I miss you.' you whimper over your knees, ' but he'll have to make me come back if he wants us to be together."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raphael!" sounds Master Splinter, his voice laced with disappointment and concern.

Walking into the mediation room he bows respectfully, kneeling before his father. Raphael knew what this was about and his running away couldn't save him this time, no matter how much he tried.

"Hai, sensei." He mumbles avoiding the gaze of his father, hiding in the details of the flooring.

"I have noticed your lack of focus during training these past weeks along with the increase of your temper against those around you. I ask, what is troubling you, my son?" asks the rat tenderly.

The wise rat patiently waits for his second eldest son to open his mouth to let him in on his feelings. Speaking of his feelings weren't always as easy he had hoped to be but the father knew his son would open up in time, just not this one. He needed to get whatever was on his chest off, today.

"I miss them, father." The red cladded turtle responds but it's the heartaches behind it that makes the sensei take on another role.

"My son." He coos into the air, gently urging the male onward with his words.

"I miss their snappy attitude, their smell, the way they laugh with me at Mikey, the way they're always the one to make me calm down so easily after I blow my top. I miss being in their arms, holding me telling me its gonna be alright. I miss the way it feels when they snuggle me in ou-my bed in the morning. I love them, and I messed it all up because I couldn't see that they were upset before I was. I hurt them sensei and they ain't coming back." He cries out hitting his leg trying to keep his tears in.