Celebratory Drinking

(Donatello X Reader)

"So, let me get this straight. You want to try drinking, with me? Here, in the lair, with you four?" You ask, a bit confused.

You were standing in the turtle's lair with all four of them standing in front of you. Your genius, Donatello, was practically standing in front of your body as his teammates and he tried to encourage you to accept the offer. They were all giving you their famous puppy eyes, ones that Sensei had warned you of, in hopes to further convince you of the idea they had pitched.

It was your birthday; Raphael and Donatello suggested that it would be a good idea to celebrate it with some drinking games.

You didn't really mind the suggestion but the more you thought about it the more it was a bit odd that Donatello was one of two to come up with this event. You quickly dismiss it mainly because of the probability of him wanting to do research on his brother's behavior as they drink.

'Always conducting tests.' You mentally grin at the thought.

You never were the drinker type; however, whenever you did drink you would always seem to outlast your friends. You never boasted about it, no matter how much your friends encouraged you to. You just blamed your genetics for the high tolerance to alcohol and being immune to hangovers.

"That's the idea. (Y/n), it is your birthday!" Donnie says as he grins nervously at you.

"Yeah! Come on girl, it's a day for your beautiful body to relax and enjoy your day! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!" The orange ninja woops, as he stands, grinning besides his older brothers, Leonardo and Raphael.

"But you guys aren't even drinking age!" you state, trying any way to get out of their crazy idea.

"Even though we are turtles who have implemented human DNA, we don't biologically age quite as fast as you do. In time sense, we are younger than you; however, we do have the physical build as a twenty-three year old human adult, theoretically making us the "appropriate age" to consume alcohol." Your boyfriend explains, making your head slightly spin at the rush of information.

"Though, if we were to go by mentality, one of us isn't and that is Mikey." Raph huffs while crossing his muscular arms across his plastron.

"Yeah," Mikey smiles before quickly frowning at his hot headed bro, "Hey!"

"Don't you mean Leo?" Mikey asks his older brother only earning a slab to the back of his head from the red clad male. The younger just mumbles as he rubs the back of his head.

Leonardo shakes his head as he ignores his brothers; looking at you, he patiently waits for your answer before adding his two-cents.

"We promise nothing bad will happen, (Y/n)." The leader says shrugging his crossed arms.

Shaking your head grinning to yourself you look at the males in front of you, each now looking at you waiting for your go ahead on the celebration.

You grin to yourself. You were either very crazy or very curious, since you stood there by your lover considering the pros and cons of their proposition.

Thinking back, you haven't really drunk anything since your cousin's birthday party four months ago. Being twenty-one, you were considered an alcohol virgin.

You mentally laugh at the statement; you could clearly handle any drink placed in front of you.

Now thinking of the possible outcome of you out-drinking all the boys you begin to smile at them.

"Alright." You smile, making the boys cheer as they begin running to the kitchen for their stash.

"But-" You chime interrupting them making them stop in their tracks to look back at you. "I get to choose our first game."