Chapter Seven

Author's Note: please watch the vid above because holy fucking hell it's SEXY! I'll be fixing mistakes if I find any, but please give feedback! I'd love to know what you want to see happen

   Michonne watched as Negan munched down on his bowl of cereal, her eyes narrowed and arms crossed, and Negan simply grinned at her. "Like what you see?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes as she straightened up in her seat, resting her elbows on the table as she leaned forward. "If you hurt...anyone else while you're here...I'll kill you myself." she threatened and Negan's wide grin was replaced with a scowl as he stood up, slowly walking to the other end of the table where she sat, slamming his hand down onto the table. "Keep making those threats, sweetheart, and see where it fucking gets you." he growled softly, glaring down at her as she was forced to hold his gaze, and he chuckled lightly. "Lord, there's a long list of things I'd like to do to you, and killing you is at the very bottom...but I won't hesitate."
   "Hesitate to what?" Rick's voice filled the room, and Negan turned to give him smile. "Oh you know, just...stuff." Rick narrowed his eyes as Michonne got up from her chair and walked over to him, placing her hand on his chest. "Come on, let's go." she urged for Rick to follow, but when he didn't Negan clapped his hands together with a chuckle. "Looks like he wants me, doll face, but no worries...I can share," he finished with a suggestive wink, and Michonne felt sick to her stomach at his offer as she quickly left he room.
   "You've done enough. I think you should leave," Rick started to say, but Negan quickly closed the gap between them, shoving him up against the nearest wall. "I don't think I want to Rick." he replied sharply, his voice low and husky as Rick looked into the man's eyes. "That's just too damn bad." Rick replied quickly, and Negan growled as he pressed his full body against him, tilting his head. "Cut the act. I know you want me around," Negan started to say as he leaned forward, his lips almost touching Rick's neck. "I can feel it." he whispered the last part, pressing his lower half against the other man, and Rick gulped before letting out a shaky breath.
   Negan smirked, grazing his teeth lightly over the skin just below his ear, and Rick sucked in a surprised breath as he closed his eyes. Chuckling, Negan slowly pulled back, meeting Rick's gaze once more. "Don't worry Rick. It's our little secret...." he stated with a smirk, and Rick stood there stunned as Negan walked outside.