Chapter Eleven

Rick groaned as he explored his mouth, Negan's hands touching his clothed body with an urgency that had him breathless. Negan could feel the man's bulge as he grinded against him, a lust filled growl escaping his lips when Rick's tongue met his own. Someone would come to the house, interrupt this moment, and Negan wanted was much as he could have before then. He pulled away, moving the kisses down to his neck, causing Rick to groan in pleasure, his hand tangling in Negan's hair as he pulled. "We should stop now," Rick suggested as he began to pant, his aching need almost too much to endure as Negan ignored him, biting the curve between his shoulder and neck.
"H- hey." Rick pushed the bigger man away, who blinked a couple times before narrowing his eyes, smirking mischievously. "What...can't handle me?" he teased with a chuckle, and Rick looked away as he smoothed out his shirt. "We can't get caught...I can't have people knowing." he replied after a few moments, and that's when Negan understood as he cleared his throat awkwardly. "I think we could do a little more and get away with it."
   Rick started to walk to the door, and Negan let out a growl before pushing to the closest thing that would keep him from leaving, Rick looking at him with lust in his eyes. "Later." Rick said quickly, voice raspy, and Negan smiled warmly at him. "You see Rick, it ain't so bad once you've learned the trick." he chuckled softly as he trapped Rick between him and the wall. "Screwing around with the enemy does wonders for built up tension."

Author's Note: woo I feel like I need to go to church and ask for forgiveness lol. I hope I did this well, and can't wait to see what you guys think. Next chapter will be much longer so no worries.