Shortcuts

Probably best to start this off with shortcuts
Incase you don't understand crap about what is being said ^-^

If you are not new to the Character x Reader stuff, you are not required to read this, as it is mostly basic Character x Reader information needed. Although it is still appreciated and it's good to refresh yourself on the subject ^-^
~~~~~
Names:

Y/N - Your Name
F/N - First Name
L/N - Last Name
N/N - Nickname
C/N - Character Name (Incase we do anything that's Favourite Character x Reader)
A/S - Alias(')
S/N - Sisters name (if it states you have one)
B/N - Brothers name (If it states you have one)

Physical Traits:

E/C - Eye Colour
H/C - Hair Colour
S/T - Skin Tone
Height and Weight also included

Personal Preferences (If it has a number afterwards, it means second, third, fourth, five-hundred and twentieth, etc):

F/C - Favourite Colour (F/C2 - Second Favourite Colour, and so on ^-^)
F/S - Favourite Show
F/D - Favourite Dish
F/B - Favourite Book
F/A - Favourite Animal
Best Friend and Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend (If it states you have one. Just chose a name and a face to go with it ^-^ you can even use your irl ones if you have any exes xD) also included

ANIME SHORTCUTS (Minor Spoilers)

Tokyo Ghoul

K/T - Kagune Type (Used by a Ghoul. The Ghouls main unit for attack or defence)
Q/Q - Quinque (Used by members of the CCG, made by the kagune of deceased ghouls.)

RWBY

Semblance (One unique power used to defend and attack)
Kingdom (Vale, Mistral, Atlas, Vacuo)

Owari No Seraph (Seraph of the End)

Weapon (Suggested is a sharp modern-ish war type weapon. No wands or Whips -Unless you are a vampire.-)
D/N - Demon Name (You may chose the name of the demon possessing your weapon. Like how Yuu's demon is Asuramaru or Guren's is Mahiru-No-Yo)

Fairy Tail (All of the Magic types will be available to you unless specified in story)

M/T - Magic Type (Any magic you would like, including below)
M/E - Magic Element (Magic utilizing control or manifestation of a certain element. Like Juvia and her water Magic)
D/S/M - Dragon Slayer Magic (Magic used to kill Dragons. -Make sure that if you choose this type of magic that you're aware of the name of your dragon, unless you choose to be a lacrima-implanted Dragon Slayer-Like Natsu and his Fire Dragon Slaying Magic, his dragon being Igneel, the Fire Dragon King)
Dragon - The name of the dragon to teach you. Used by dragon slayers only.
S/M - Space Magic (Magic that is used by taking things out of storage-like pockets in space. Like Lucy with her Celestial Magic or Erza with her Requip Magic)
M/M - Maker Magic (Magic using an element or other to create items, typically from creativity and mind -And don't forget the two main types: Static, meaning the item created does not move on its own, and Dynamic, meaning the item does indeed move on its own, with the will of its user, of course- like Gray and his -Static- Ice Make Magic, or Lyon and his -Dynamic- Ice Make Magic)
T/M - Transformation Magic (Magic using the transformation of the user into someone else or something else. Like Mirajane with her regular transformation into other guild members and various animals)
T/O - Take-Over Magic (Magic using a takeover spell of a type of being. Like Mira with her Satan Soul, Elfman with his Beast Soul, and Lisanna with her Animal Soul -Also known as the Take-Over Siblings-)
G/N - Guild Name (Fairy Tail, Raven Tail, Saber Tooth, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, etc)

I am warning you
Right fucking now
Spoiler alert
For most if not all of these Character x Reader Chapters ^-^
~Maia + Mase (Crazynonsense) <3

P.S - Maia ish corrupted by this Character X Reader stuff. I blame my sister ^-^ Love you! <3