~RWBY~ Lie Ren x Reader •A Foxy Faunus•

When you are a faunus, you tend to get bullied a lot because you have a tail or ears and just because you are different. You are one of those people. With a pair of fox ears people bullied you your whole life.

But one day someone decided to take a stand, and you will always thank this person.

A teen boy shoved your shoulder, knocking you and all your books to the ground. "Watch where you are going, Foxy." The teen hissed. You huff as you pick your books up. The boy and his group hit the books down again.

"What are you gonna do, Foxy?" The boy snickered. "My name is Y/N. You know that." You tried. "Nah, I like Foxy better. It matches your ears." He flicked your ears.

You moved backwards only to bump into another person. He had longer black hair with a strip of pink. "Leave her alone. She has done nothing to you." The stranger said. The bully laughed. "What are you gonna do?"

The strange teen pulled out a pair of green fully automatic pistols and aimed them at the bully's midriff. "These are normally for the Grim but I can spare a few bullets for a bully like you."

The group ran away, not wanting to lose their lives. The boy turned to you. "Thank you." You managed. He nodded. He was about to leave when you called out. "What's your name?"

The stranger turned once again. "Ren" was all he said before he sprinted off.

~Mase <3