~RWBY~ Sun Wukong x Reader •Banana•

You skipped down the hall of the academy, anxious to meet up with your boyfriend. It's been a few days since you've been able to see each other, school has been a bitch to you both.

You sat down on a nearby park bench just outside the school, and taped your foot on the ground. You were about to loose hope in your boyfriend when you heard a familiar voice.

"Miss me?"

You turned around to face a tree and on the thickest branch was Sun hanging by his tail. He grinned at you and reached out towards your body. You let him pull you in for a sweet kiss on the lips. You pulled away and smiled.

"I did miss you." You said. "What have you been up to?" You then asked, sitting back down in the bench.

"Well, schooling has basically taken over my life." He started.

Sun continued to talk to you about what's happened in the last few days without you. Whilst talking, he swung up so he was sitting in the branch then he jumped and landed perfectly beside you.

Sun gave you the reigns in speaking and you gratefully obliged, recalling your last days that were missing him. Halfway through your story, Sun used his tail to take a banana, from God knows where, and proceeds to peel it, still intently listening to your voice.

You started giggling when Sun absentmindedly started munching on the banana. Sun raised an eyebrow at you and soon realized why you were laughing. He threw the banana away and blushed deeply.

"You're adorable." You told him, as he placed a hand on your cheek.

"You're gorgeous." He shot back, tilting your chin towards him.

You saw him smirk as he pulled you closer and claimed your lips in his own.

A/N: This was short and sweet. I got this idea from an old text conversation with Maia herself. (She probably won't remember it but she'll know soon enough)

I hope you all enjoyed this and I'm so glad I'm finally posting in this story again. See you soon. <3

~Mase <3

P.S. Maia is very confused and doesn't understand what this text convo is send Jesus and y'all have a nice day :>
Also
FIFTY CHAPTERS BOIIII <3

Thank y'all for being with us since the beginning. We have reached 50! And also over 1K reads o-o xD thank you guys so much <3