~The 100~ John Murphy x Reader •Flirting•

No one knew except your best friend, Finn, but you had a huge crush on John Murphy. You both flirted back and forth for as long as you have been on Earth and everyone thought you were dating. Murphy and you always denied it but secretly you wished you could go up to him and kiss his soft looking lips. You knew Murphy didn't feel the same though because he would have done something by now.

You wiped the sweat off your brow as you lugged a large piece of wood across the ground. Across the way, Murphy was sitting on a log with a smirk on his face. You didn't know what he was smirking about, it could have been anything.

Once you both made eye contact, Murphy got up and strode over to me. "Like what you see, Y/N?" Murphy asked. "Maybe, do you?" You saw Murphy's eyes trail down your body but then quickly glanced up at your face again. "Of course I do." Murphy rubbed the back of this neck. "Do you want to go someplace... quiet?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" On the outside you were acting chill about this, but on the inside you were screaming in joy.

When people noticed you two were leaving, some gave cat calls and one guy even yelled, "Don't forget to use protection!" You just smiled to yourself, hoping no one would see the blush on your cheeks.

You followed Murphy through the forest until you came to a small clearing. Murphy stopped suddenly, with you almost running into his back. He turned to face you and smashed his lips against yours, hungrily.  He moved you forward until your back was pushed up against a tree.

You pulled away, teasing him as he tried to go for more. Murphy placed his forehead against yours. "I have been wanting to do that since I met you, Y/N." He huffed.

"Me too."

~Crazynonsense <3