~The Infernal Devices~ William Herondale x Reader •Don't Want You To Die•

You slammed the door of the London Institute and trudged inside.

"Was that necessary, Y/N?" Charlotte asked calmly, flipping through papers on the table.

"Yes." You hissed. Soon realizing that you were being rude, you apologized. "My apologies, Charlotte, Will is being... difficult."

"I was not." You heard the door open and close behind you. Will was standing in the door, still covered from head to toe in demon inchor. You groaned and sat down at the dining table.

"What did he do now?" Charlotte asked.

"He nearly got me killed! He thought it was a great idea to use me as bait and I nearly got my head chomped off." You yelled.

"Nearly. Nearly got your head chomped off." Will said, making his way into a chair across from you. He took a cloth from out of his jacket and wiped the black inchor off his blade.

"You missed something. Right here." You gestured towards his whole face. Will rolled his eyes and held the cloth out to me.

"Here, you need it more." He said.

"But there's none on my face." Will smirked.

"Wait, that's not inchor? That's just your face? Too bad you can't just wipe it off like me."

You scoffed. "You are such a child!" You stormed off down the corridor. You stopped outside your door and leaned your back into it.

"I wasn't trying to kill you by the way." You heard from down the hall. Your head snapped up to the sound and your eyes met with Will's.

You quickly looked down. "Really? Then what was that out there?" Will stepped closer to you, now just three meters away.

"That was an accident. I was trying to save you." You looked into his eyes.

"What?"

Will took three steps closer. Half a meter away. "I care about you, Y/N. I wouldn't want you to die."

Centimetres away.

"I love you, Y/N." He finally closed the gap in between you both and you felt his warm lips on yours.

A/N: My first chapter in the Infernal Devices trilogy. I personally prefer Jen over Will but I thought this one up first.

I just want to let everyone know that I have started another Preference book on the show Riverdale. If you don't already watch it, I suggest you do because it's really good. And Jughead is hot as hell. That's enough reason to watch right? Just kidding but seriously it is really good.

I want to give a shoutout to Witterprompts on Tumblr. I get most of my ideas from them. They have helped me get out of writer's block on their blog. So thank you so much!

Hope you enjoyed and I will write very soon.

~Mase <3

*Maia sneaks in* This fucker just made a self promo! So, CHECK IT OUT ;D

*Maia sneaks out*