~Owari No Seraph~ Shihō Kimizuki x Reader •Humour•

After breakfast, F/N followed her boyfriend to the work room, watching as he takes out another book and starts reading.

Thinking that she has the perfect opportunity to sneak up on him, F/N decides on walking up to him and hugging him from behind. But before she could wrap her arms around him, Kimizuki turns around and pulls her on his lap in a swift motion, catching her in a daze.

When she regains stability, F/N looks at Kimizuki, sheepish. "Hi there..." she said, and was replied with a light chuckle, and arms wrapping around her stomach, the owner pecking her lips. F/N blushed furiously.

Then Shinoa came in with a video camera "Say hi!"

A small blush crept up Kimizuki's face and neck, as he starts calling out to Yūichirō, "Hey, Yuu! Get your girlfriend to stop being a stalker!" To which the offending Hīragi laughed.

F/N giggled and pulled Kimizuki in for a kiss, which he returned, forgetting there was still a recording camera on. After remembering about five seconds later, he pulled back and glared at his girlfriend, who started giggling along with Shinoa, who had finally turned her camera off.

"Oh come on. We can humour her. And don't say you didn't like it!" F/N said in between giggles.

Satisfied, Shinoa left the room, leaving the two alone again.

Can you tell how much I love this guy?
Requests still open <3
~Maia <3