~Owari no Seraph~ Guren Ichinose x Reader •Weak•

"Y/N, you're gonna be our back up whenever we need it." Guren commanded.

"Back up?" You said. "You're gonna put me as back up again?"

"We need you to save your energy in case we need you. It's the best place for you to be." Guren said.

"You mean the safest place for me to be?" You folded your arms across your chest.

"Y/N, I advise that you don't argue with your superior." Guren stated.

"Or what?" You demanded. "You're gonna break up with me?"

Guren didn't like mentioning your relationship with him in front of other people because he had a reputation to uphold. Though he didn't react to your comment at all. His face was still straight and emotionless.

"Can you just listen to me, Y/N, for once?" Guren asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Of course, Lieutenant Colonel." You gave a sarcastic bow and walked away from your very obnoxious boyfriend.

~~~

You watched your friends fighting a noble from the rooftop. They seemed to be doing fine from up here. Nothing was going wrong from what you could see.

I can't believe Guren. You thought. He put me as back up. You scoffed.

Who does he think he is? That he can just control me like a puppet?

You kicked a rock in frustration.

Your head flicked up when you heard a scream. You saw as Shinoa was being cornered by the noble. She can't escape.

You instantaneously jumped down and landed behind the noble. You slashed against the noble's back and it turned towards you. The noble had long sliver hair and he was wearing a white uniform.

"You're new, livestock." He smirked, his fangs poking out from his lips. "Come to save your friend?"

You didn't answer and used your weapon to attack the noble once again. He deflected your attack by grabbing your weapon and simply tossing it away from you.

"What are you gonna do now, livestock?" He grinned. "Your weapon is gone." 

You glanced behind him at Shinoa, who was standing in a fighting stance, ready to attack. You nodded slightly and looked back at the noble. Unfortunately, he noticed your silent conversation with Shinoa and he turned around, flinging Shinoa away like a fly.

You last option was to run so you fled in the opposite direction, towards the Demon Army. You saw Guren sprinting towards you until you felt an arm wrap around your waist and another wrap around your throat.

You jerked backwards and you found that the hand that was holding you, was the noble. You struggled to get free and the noble squeezed tighter.

Guren was only ten meters away. He had a look of desperation and worry painted across face.

"If you come any closer, I will kill this one." The noble said, closing his hand even tighter on your neck.

You wiggled and tried to use your hands to pry his off your neck, but there was no way you could move it.

"Let them go." Guren said, taking a small step forward. It was so small that you doubted the noble would see, but you knew Guren, you knew he moved.

With his free hand, the noble shook his finger back and forth.

"Ah, ah, ah." He said. "I said no moving. Now they'll have to die."

You didn't see it coming, but an aweful pain pierced your neck. You realized that you were being used as food. You tried to fight but it was useless. You felt as your limbs stopped moving and your head fall forward. Your eyes felt droopy and they closed shut.

You don't remember much from that point. Just yelling and screaming, pain, lots of pain. Until the pain stopped suddenly. You opened your eyes and saw Guren over you.

"Y/N! You're awake." He said, stone-faced, though a softness to his features. "I was worried."

You smirked. "You worried about someone other than yourself? That's hard to believe." With little difficulty, you sat up in a sitting position.

"It's true, Y/N." Guren said. "If you knew how weak I was for you, I'd never hear the end of it."

You smiled. "And you won't."

You quickly pecked his lips, obviously surprising him, and jumped up to your feet. You strode away, swaying your hips just enough for Guren to notice.

When you joined your group of friends, the boys were blushing and not meeting your eyes. Shinoa and Mitsuba were giggling.

"What?" You laughed.

"I can't believe you just kissed the Lieutenant Colonel in front of everyone." Shinoa said.

You shrugged. "He's not the Lieutenant Colonel to me." You glanced back at Guren, back to his old self, barking orders to anyone who could hear. "He's the love of my life."

A/N: This is the first chapter I've ever made on an anime character. For some reason I'm not normally able to write anime characters but I managed to do this one. I hope you enjoyed.

~Mase <3