Chapter 20

WARNING
This chapter might contain sexual content (more than the usual stuff xD) only read if you're comfortable.

Jack grins at me and places each of his hands on one of my thighs, slowly moving them up while keeping his thumbs on my inner thighs.

I watch him with a smirk of my own and when he rests his hands on my hips I start moving them, causing some excitement underneath.

He leans back his head and breathes out.

"I guess you didn't see that coming, now did you?" I keep smirking at him. He looks at me again and sits up, moving his hands up on my body. My lips part while my breathing becomes heavier. I look up and down between his eyes and his lips, waiting to either lose control myself or for him to close the distance between us.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in to kiss him, I can't take it any longer. It's like a voice in my head is pushing me and the only way to shut it is being with him.

As soon as I have his soft lips on my own, I feel myself relax and let out a sigh. We move our lips against each others, speeding up with every moment that passes, not getting enough of each other. I lick the bottom of his lip, asking for entrance which he gladly grants me.

I slip my tongue in his mouth while grinding against him, I feel something hard pressing against me from downstairs and a familiar feeling spreads.

His hands slip underneath my shirt while our tongues keep wrestling with each other. He pulls the shirt over my head and throws it away and I do the same with his before closing the distance between us again.

He moves his hands up and down my back before slowly opening my bra and getting rid of it too. He breaks away a little but I keep him close by biting on his lip.

I grin at him victoriously before letting go of it. I now look down his chest and can't help touching it. He chuckles and brings me back to reality. He slams his lips against my own and now for the first time can I feel his bare chest on my own. It makes me feel even more excited.

He suddenly spins us around, my back being pressed against the cool floor and my chest being pressed against his hot one.

I bite my lip, curious about what he is planning to do.

He lowers himself and places a small kiss on my lip before placing a few more on my neck. He stop and hovers next ho my ear "Didn't I tell you something about you biting your lip?" He whispers before looking at me again.

I lift my head in order to kiss him. "I'm not asking you to stop, am I?" I say before biting my lip again teasingly.

He lets out a deep chuckle before kissing my lips again and I wrap my arms legs around him to pull him even closer to me.

He leaves my lips, trailing kisses town my chin and neck, going lower and lower until he reaches my breasts. He starts sucking on one of them while squeezing the other one and grinding his lower half against me, driving me crazy.

My hands snap up to his head and I pull his hair while I moan, not even trying to suppress it this time.

After a while he moves over to suck on the other one while his free hand starts to move southwards until it slips inside of my pants and past my slip, starting to rub up and down.