Chapter 4 - Forgiveness

4

When I walked through the front door, I was hit by the scent of boy. I walked up to Kian's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Kian yelled, followed by some laughs. As soon as I opened the door, I went wide-eyed.

Sitting on Kian's bed was a 9 foot tall teddy bear with Kian smiling next to it. I ran in and jumped onto the bear, hugging it. "Oh Kian! You shouldn't have done this. These cost like, $200! I don't deserve this," I gazed into Kian's caramel eyes.

"You deserve the world."

-

 "Beth I'm bored," I whined sitting on her. 

"Oof. Get your fat butt off of me." She said trying to push me off. I pouted at her but got off. "I'll text Connor." She blushed. She had known Connor for a while and had a major crush on him (please note that this was written before Connor came out as gay and my Cethany dreams were still alive).

"Don't bother, I have a key," I said taking the chain with the pink key that said 'K+E<3' out from under my shirt. 

"Awww Errrrrr," she said giving me a cheeky grin.

I got bored of sitting on Beth's bed doing nothing so I walked into my room and opened Twitter. An hour after following, retweeting, liking, and favoriting fans and their posts, I tweeted:

'@ericamotaa: My birthday is in 5 days! (January 12)' I got a lot of replies saying Happy Early Birthday and stuff like that. But one stood out.
'@morgant: um Erica I want to say I'm sorry and Happy Birthday... Can you text me?:)' 

Morgan is my enemy. Actually, that's an understatement. She bullies me. We used to be best friends until I started making YouTube videos and people started picking on me.

To: Morgan T:(

Um hi.

I'm nervous. Why is she sorry? She beats me, verbally and physically.

From: Morgan T:(

Erica, I'm so sorry. I miss you, so much. Meet me at Starbucks in the mall and I can give you an explanation?

To: Morgan T:(

I guess, but I want to hear your explanation before I forgive you.

I hit send and changed her contact to 'Morgan T' for now. I went to my room and got ready. I put on my white body suit from Bethany's clothing line, my floral skirt from Bethany's clothing line, a pair of white Vans, and a beanie. I left my hair natural. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs to see a note on an envelope.

Er,
I'll be back soon, I'm out with friends. Here's your profit from the clothing line. Love you, Beth

I took the envelope and counted the money, $500. I jumped and squealed and did a little happy dance. I get profits because I helped with a lot of the clothing line. I designed accessories and some clothes. I got a post-it and write a note because Bethany will probably be home before me.

Beth,
I'm going to the mall with a friend. Thanks for the cash. I'll be back soon. Love you, Er.

I got in my car and put one headphone in. My phone started playing Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood.

All I am is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand
In California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high-waisted shorts, oh