Chapter 9 - Tears

9

I walked into my room to see Kian with Andrea. Kian and Andrea were snuggling, kissing each others noses, and tearing my heart into millions of tiny pieces.

I walked in and slammed the door behind me as loud and hard as I could, making them both jump.

"Erica, baby, it's not what it looks like." He said getting up an walking towards me. He went to touch my arm.

"First of all, don't freaking touch me. Second of all, it looks like my boyfriend is cheating on me with my bestfriend because I just saw them snuggling and kissing each others' noses!" I screamed at him backing away from him.

"Erica -" Andrea started. Before she could finish, I ran down the hall, my eyes in tears. I turned around to see Kian about a foot or two away.

"We're through." I said through gritted teeth. I ran downstairs and collapsed onto my knees infront of the couch where I hadn't realized Connor was sitting. He came on the floor and put his arms around me.

"Shh Shh. Erica, it's okay. What happened?" He said and asked, stroking my hair and rubbing circles on my back.

"Kian was cheating on me." I sobbed. I looked at Connor and he looked shocked, but also worried.

"I could never imagine him doing that." Connor said while staring up the stairs where they were whispering and looking at us, Kian crying and Andrea about to cry.

"Andrea, I love her." Was all I heard while he sobbed so hard.

"That's not the worst part, Connor. He was with Andrea, my best friend." I sobbed harder than ever, choking on my tears, and having no breath.

"C'mon. Let's go down to the basement." He picked me up bridal style, giving Kian a death stare. He carried me down to the basement as I layed my head in the crook of his his neck, letting out a small sob.

He layed me down on the bed and covered me with the blankets. He started to walk out but I got this strange feeling in me.

"Connor," I said and he turned towards me, "Please stay. Please lay with me." He nodded and took off his shoes. He layed down and hesitantly put his arms around me. After an hour, I closed my eyes and dozed off.

Right before I fell asleep, he whispered "I wish you knew how much I love you as more than a friend." He sighed. I realized then, that Kian wasn't the one. He wasn't the one that treated me right. It was Connor. It was Connor all along. I loved Connor.

"I love you too Connor." I whispered back now wide awake. I turned myself so that I faced him and smiled at him. He smiled back, a smile I hadn't seen in a while. His real smile.

"As more than a friend." I added smiling wider than ever. He leaned in and kissed my lips passionately.

"I've wanted to that since before I met you." He blushed. I smirked, laughing a little.

"Did I just witness the Connor Franta blush?" I poked his cheek. His cheeks turned a darker shade of cherry red.

"I cannot believe I hadn't realized it was you all along. I can't believe I hadn't realized until now that since I started dating Kian you hadn't smiled as much." I kissed his forehead.

"And you always glared at him when he kissed me." Then inbetween his eyebrows.

"You hugged me so tight." His nose.

"You treated me best." Finally, his lips.

"But I can't believe I didn' t realize I love you." I smiled. He smiled kissing my lips again. I heard a sigh from the doorway and turned to see Lia and Jc smiling at us. I smiled at them. Suddenly, I remembered I had only broken up with Kian an hour ago.

"Is cerica official?" Connor laughed.

"Ofcourse you dumbass," I laughed. "I didn't just say I love you and kiss you a lot because it's not." I laughed again. Suddenly, I heard a scream come from down the hall. I looked to see...

-----------------------------

A/N: 2,500 have read this. I cannot believe this. I love you all so much.

If you love Cethany, you love Cerica since they are twins.

If Erica is moving on too fast, sorry.

If this is a short chapter, sorry.

I love you all to the moon and back infinite times.

Bye nuggets

~B outie~