Chapter 15 - Out

15

"That's the moving truck. I'm sorry. Bye." Kian brushed past me as I stood there in shock. How had I not realized he was moving? How had no one bothered to tell me?

"Kian, wait." I turned to face him but he was already downstairs with one of his suit cases. I ran to him and grabbed his suit case and brought it upstairs. I opened it and started unpacking it. Kian stood at the door looking at me in shock.

"What the fuck?" He came over to me and started grabbing what I had thrown on the ground.

I took a box and opened it and started unpacking that aswell. I jumped up as an idea popped into my head, why don't Connor and I just move out? We are getting married anyways.

"Don't move anything. I'll be right back." I pointed my finger at Kian as I walked out the door and ran to Connor and I's room. I twirled and skipped and danced horribly around Connor until I got his attention. He started laughing at my horrendous dance skills and kissed my lips. I ruffled his light brown quiff and smiled.

"Did you know Kian is moving out? Because of me?" I sat down on the queen sized bed as Connor plopped down next to me. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I nodded. I inhaled deeply before muttering the idea under my breath. He gave me a look that told me to speak up.

"What if we move out? I mean we are getting married. We don't have to move that far." Connor just smiled and nodded. His enthusiastic body jumped off the bed and into the computer. I got up and put my arms around his neck as I started kissing his cheek. I remembered Kian and ran upstairs.

I found him on the floor where I had left him. I sat down next to him, criss-cross-apple-sauce and played with my fingers. I sighed and he looked at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"You don't have to move." I blurted happily. He looked at me confused.

"Erica... We just talked about this. I'm moving out because I still lo-" I couldn't hear anymore so I cut him off. I couldn't hear him say he loves me. It'd shred me to pieces.

"Connor and I are moving."

-----------------------------------------

This chapter was so put off and short. I'm so sorry. i thought I uploaded it yesterday and I have no inspiration for this fic anymore. Also, I'm not home, I'm in a different state for two weeks.

Love you nuggets.

Please forgive me for being so late.

~B outie~